Chapter 2: secret conversations at night

~Yoongi POV~
Me and Hoseok have been having secret conversations at night. They got more heartwarming. But when Jimin was around, we never talked. I started being in my human form and Jimin started acting weird. He would get mad if I came into the room. He would always be smiling when he was texting on his phone. "You ok kitty?" I hear Hoseok ask as he pets me while we sit on the balcony watching the stars. I nod and snuggle up in a blanket. Jimin went out with some friends. "I'm okay," I say as I stare up at the sky. "Good,". I purr when he pets me more and I yawn. "Why is Jimin so angry with me?" I ask looking at Hoseok. He sighs and holds me.
"He's just jealous because you're cute," Hoseok said as he looks at me. I pout and lay my head on him. "Can we go to bed Seokie?" I say as I look up at him. He nods and takes me to him and Jimins room. He lays me down and I fall asleep. Hoseok leaves the room and walks downstairs.
~smut/ no ones POV~
"Daddy~" Jimin moans as he rides Taehyung in the back of his car and Jungkook thrusts into him. Jungkook groans as they all cum and collapse onto the seats.
"Jimin-ah isn't Hoseok worried about you?" Taehyung asks as he cleans up. Jimin shakes head and grabs his underwear.
"No he's having fun with the damn cat hybrid he brought home,"
"But Jimin-ah that hybrid is just a pet," Jungkook says as he puts on his clothes.
"Those conversations they have at night are going to stop!!I'm sick of having a stupid cat here...you know what? I have a plan," Jimin says as he grabs handcuffs and a metal pole.
/////////
Short chapter I know but it's 3:21am here and I'm pretty tired 💀💀💀