Chapter 9

Chris P.O.V
I woke up thank god for another day and it was Friday we had a half of day so you know we wasn't going .We had to get this house ready and janae had to tell me about all her dad workers.
So I got out of bed and washed my ass . I got out the shower and put on my blue polo shirt and my black Levi's and my Tim's brushed my teeth then put my gold chain on then headed down stair to see janae on the phone.

Janae P.O.V
I was on the phone with Nya she's only been gone for four days.
Phone convo...,.
Nya: soo... how you been?
Me: just being strong wby?
Nya: not so well nae *crying*
Me: why? what's wrong?
Nya: I miss you and my ma kicked me and zay out because she found out we was having sex and I started smoking and now we stay in this small ass house with no food no tv no nothing and zay haven't been here in two days.
Me: REALLY NYA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SMOKE LOL I THOUGHT SHE KNEW THAT!!!
Nya: Yeah she knew about weed but nae I smoke crack and I do pills and Molly
Me:nah you need to go to the doctors or some shit you really need fucking help you move and do all these drugs you only smoked when your hiding something so wtf you hiding Nya I know you so don't lie like I'm not gone know
Nya:...............
Me: Talk Nya
Nya: nae I loss my baby
Me: you what ?
Nya: I found out when I left and zay really want to have this baby but .... I loss my baby
Me: Damn bae I'm sorry I had no idea but you don't tell me shit why? can you not trust me ? what did I ever do ? what's the real reason you left?
Nya: I -....I- ... gotta go love you nae
I just hung up with out saying any thing I looked up and saw Chris standing there. "what happen nae?" Chris said . I don't know know Chris my "best friend wont tell me anything no more what's going on ? shit we don't know but let get there stuff to the basement .

Chris P.O.V
So we walked up stair and cleaned out all the rooms it was now 12:00 time for us to pick up ray ray, jay and ace .Then to get Jamal . I told janae about that D situation and how Jamal grandma die and she almost cried she soft hearted when it comes to death and friendship but nae ain't no cry baby y'all act seen shit nae bad as fuck she was so bad last year I don't know how my sister put up with her. we in front of the school waiting on the clowns . they all got in and we was on our way to pick up Jamal .

Jamal P.O.V
Chris just text me and said they was on their way . I wasn't gone lie man I was happy to see janae and the rest of them . so I just sat there rapping along with snootie wild ft August alsian
"She's a keeper and he don't know what to do with her ,she keeper!" then that went off and migos came on the struggle this my shit ! " Struggle , struggle struggle ." " I told my ma I got her back when I lost my brother" "everybody been through it everybody use to but ain't nobody use to." these only my favorite parts. Then I saw this car pull up but I ain't never seen this car so who the fuck is it ? I walked up to the car and I saw janae damn ma had it going on . she jumped out the car with Chris and them and help me get my shit into her car . I was to busy looking at what she had on . she had on  ripped jeans but her ass was fat man 😌😝 blue crop top that hugged her body then she had on the powered blues and her hair was down she was look sexy man damn let me stop day dreaming but shit she turned me on a lil bit we she bumped into my manhood shit if Chris wasn't her uncle man he just don't know I'm just glad she ain't taken yet.

Janae P.O.V
Jamal ? you coming or you gone stand there?lol
Jamal: damn y'all my bad I was thinking!
Ray ray: I hope about so cute ass bitches
Jay: ray ray you always worried about some hoes we need to find you a girl friend  ASAP
Ace: No we don't they all hoes anyways
Me: ummm.... that you think not all of y'all nigga are faithful are y'all ? ..,NOPE
Jay:hold on nae you can't say that cause you pick all the wrong people
Ace: well if you find someone ray ray make sure she ain't no twin they some cheaters !
Me : when we get to the house we need to talk ace okay??
Ace: I guess?
End of convo......

Nya P.O.V
It's been 4 days before I left and zay hates me because I loss my baby .
The door opens .....
Zay:I'm home
Me:where he the fuck  you been zay?
Zay:Nya don't start this shit man
Me:why you grown where was you at for two days ?? make more baby's cause I couldn't have one?
Zay: nah you killed our baby!
Me: what? how can... he cut me off
Zay: you know you did man that shit fucked up if you didn't want to have a baby with me you could've told me ! you smoked crack to kill the baby man you didn't have to me like that I'm going to bed and I don't want to talk about this no more and you can sleep in the "baby room I'm sleeping alone"!!
I just wish janae was here to hell me man I fucked up man!!😣😞😓😥😩😫