Prolouge ♡

Umbridge paced back and forth in her study, blooding pouring into her ears. She was angry, so very angry at the sheer nerve of the Potter brat. How dare that little brat lie and say he-who-must-not-be-named was back. It was a complete lie! A gold flash brought the horridly dressed woman out of her thoughts and her pacing as she looked at her desk. 7 books sat on the desk and she picked up the top one to read the title.

"Dorea Potter and the Philosopher's stone." Umbridge read out loud to herself before a nasty smirk took over her face. She put the book down and started to write a few letters. 'That Potter bitch was going down.' She thought evilly.

-Time skip-

The next morning was a bit hectic, Hermione and Ron were confused as to why Umbridge was smiling more then normal. Hermione was worried about where Dorea was but Ron said that she was probably still sleeping, since she was sleeping when he left the dorm or getting ready for the day.

Just as Hermione was just about to voice her concerns, Dorea rushed into the Great Hall while panting.  Dorea was a somewhat short female(around 5'4) with long unruly black hair and emerald green eyes. She was wearing a button up white shirt with the first two buttons undone, black jeans(which the shirt was tucked into), black combat boots and a jacket. This jacket was black leather with a silver and copper Chinese dragon going around it. It also had a stag, a wolf and a grim looking dog on the right sleeve in gold. "I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I'm late! I was sleeping in since it is Saturday!" She said and rushed over to the Gryffindor table to hug Ron before she sat down next to him.

Ron smiled at Hermione and chuckled. "I told you so!" He said and stuck his tongue out.

"Wonderful! Now that all the students are here, I can welcome our guests!" Umbridge said happily.

The Great Hall doors opened again and in came the Dursleys. Vernon Dursley was an extremely large man with a large mustache. He was looking around at everyone in disgust. He hated freaks. Petunia Dursley née Evans was skinny woman with a long neck. She was looking everyone the same way her husband was. Marge Dursley was exactly like her brother just no mustache. She was looking at everyone like she was so much better then them. Dudley Dursley was a large pig of a boy with blonde hair. He was looked at everyone with fear swimming in his eyes. Dorea groaned softly at seeing her relatives, the same people she hasn't seen since the end of her second year/right before her 3rd year.

The Weasleys were next to come in. Molly and Arthur Weasley came in first, leading their eldest son William 'Bill' Weasley in as well. Charlie Weasley came next to Bill. The two were talking to each other happily about work. Though their conversation came to an end as they looked around. Percy was quiet as a mouse as he stood behind his older brothers. He had his head down as well, reading a letter from his boyfriend.

The next pair was Remus Lupin, the old DADA professor, who had a large shaggy black dog on a leash. That dog was Sirius Black, an escaped convict who was truly innocent.  The black dog ran over to Dorea and started to lick her face happily. Dorea laughed and looked at the dog. "Hey Snuffles! How are you?" She asked. The dog let out a bark before a laugh that wasn't Dorea's sounded through the room.

A somewhat tall girl was standing there behind Remus. This girl was 5'7 in height. She had multi colored hair due to a spell to change her hair color, pink lips upturned in a sweet yet mischievous smirk and porcelain skin. Her hair was long, down to the girls ankles. Her hair was half blue and copper and the other half was red and gold. The female was wearing a black tank top and some grey sweatpants. She had on a pair of vans sneakers thT looked so dirty the white was now a dirty beige color from being washed over snd over. Most students recognized her as the old student Ayano Bushi-Seroko, an older pureblood Ravenclaw girl who loved to have fun but was still smart enough not to fail or get caught.

Dorea got up and rushed over to Ayano and jumped on her in a hug. Ayano grinned and hugged Dorea back. "Hey kiddo! How's the year going? No dangerous adventures yet right?" She asked. She had a Chinese accent, having lived until she was 12. 

"I would have told you. Don't worry, I don't need your wonderful books just yet!" Dorea chirped. The guest all sat down with who they chose to sit with. Dorea squished in between Ayano and Remus. Snuffles sitting in front of the two girls.

The minister and Amelia Bones walked in soon after that and sat down by the staff table. Amelia waved to her niece and smiled sweetly.

"Wonderful! Now that everyone is here! We can go over what is going to be happening! I have received seven books about our young Dorea Potter." Umbridge said. Dorea groaned and put her head on the table.

"Why!?" Dorea whined.

"I shall read first!" Umbridge declared and grabbed the first book.

"Dorea Potter and the Philosopher's stone." Umbridge read out.

876 words

Rewritten: 931 words