C32: Tell Me About Room 319.

. . . 

"Darren, get a little closer to your sister!" My mother yelled at us while making the scooting hand motion. She held her phone with her free hand and wore the biggest smile with my dad standing by her side. It was prom night, and we had decided on one big group send-off from Avery's house. Her parents had rented us a limo and even a few hotel rooms for the night, which shocked us all, but apparently, Jared had a lot to do with it.

Everyone was in their own groups with their parents taking solo pictures, and for the glimpses, I could sneak without my mother yelling at me to look at the camera. We all looked quite dapper. Peeking over at Eric, I almost caught myself drooling. He looked so handsome in his suit and tie. He was currently holding Henry over his shoulders as their dad snapped some photos. He took time off so that he could be here, knowing it meant a lot to Eric. As of three days ago, Coach was no longer Coach. The medical plant offered him full-time with better pay, so of course, he had to take it.

L.J was absolutely stunning. The orange of her dress really complimented her brown skin. The train of her dress was bold within itself. I got screamed at for almost stepping on it about 8 times now. Meanwhile,  Avery wore a body-snatching lilac mini dress with white gogo boots giving off 70's vibes. She even had her hair blown out like Farrah Fawcett's. It was all very putting. I loved it. 

Emily dressed to impress with a red ball gown that was Cinderella-like. Her hair flowed down her back in waterfall type waves. It was nice to see that she and Avery were going together but had two totally different styles. Logan matched with L.J in a white suit that made him look like he were president or something. He looked so official almost made me want to call him sir. Then there was Shawn in a dark blue fitted suit with his hair slicked back like an Italian mobster. Surprisingly, the look suited him well.

"Hug each other!" My mom cheesed as her clicker finger went crazy at her phone. I'm sure she had over 500 photos of us by now.

"Group photos?!" I exclaim loud enough for everyone to hear me. L.J let out a deep breath beside me. Even she was done being bombarded by our parents. Not to mention many of our extended families were here, so there were flashes of lights coming from every which direction. 

Watching as everyone broke away from their small groups so we could come together as one, Eric was the first to reach the middle as he slid his arm behind my back and pulled me in close to him. 

"I'm pretty sure my aunt's boyfriend's daughter's friend just told me to call her when I'm done with you. She's 12," Eric whispered into my ear, and a hardy laugh escaped my lips. 

"I don't want to have to fight anyone, but if that's what she's asking for," I chuckle, pretending to roll up my sleeves.

Eric smiled down at me before placing a sweet kiss on my forehead. "You look so fucking good," He said, his lips traveling down from my forehead to my ear, his breath fanning ever so lightly against my flesh. He quickly turned me around so that his back was facing the crowd, and I was hidden. Eric brought one of his hands down to my ass and gripped it, causing a tiny moan to leave my mouth. All of this was happening so fast, my heartbeat began to rise, and that wasn't the only thing going up.

"As soon as we're alone, you're mine," He teased with a nibble of my ear. Then like a snap of the fingers, he turned himself around with a smile on his face to meet the cameras that were starting to close in on us. As if he hadn't just turned me on. Everyone had reached the group and was ready to finish the last of the picture taking. Eric knew what he had done too because he stepped in front of me, shielding the world from the tent in my pants.

"Smile," He whispered, and I swear at that moment I wanted to tear his clothes off in front of everyone and deal with the consequences later.

"Darren close your mouth," Avery said as she walked beside me and dropped her arm over my shoulder. "You won't look good in the pics," then, doing the honor herself, she used her free hand to close my mouth.