Chapter 8: Not like this!

*Your POV*
Crowley is playing with you; you can't help but moan from the feeling. He then snaps his fingers and is naked and kissing you all over. You keep begging him to stop telling him that this wasn't right. He grabs you by your throat and starts to choke you and says "You better start screaming my name you little slut, Sam and Dean share you why can't I get in on some of this" You feel horrible thinking about it. I am a slut, you think to yourself how could I do this to them and now neither of them will want you after this. Crowley unties your legs and you try to kick him away playfully then he grips them tight and says "I like when you fight me darling; it turns me on" as he pulls your leg up to his shoulder and thrusts inside you making you scream. "That's it baby girl you take this big cock, He says yelling at you." "You're moaning and screaming at the same time this feels so good but it's so wrong". He stops for a minute and grabs your face and says "what sweetheart not enjoying my cock? If you want I will stop, I thought you wanted me! , you were very wet for not wanting me!" 

You scream at him and say "not like this Crowley, not like this!" he snaps his fingers, your untied and says "then do what you want to me darling." You stand up and smile at him and he pulls you up into his arms and kisses your neck you moan loud as he slides you onto his cock. "This is more like it my darling, I want to make you Queen of Hell. Your pussy is so wet for me" You are getting so turned on from all of this, You never thought being tied down and taken advantage of was your thing till now! You cum on his Cock while moaning so loud. Crowley is cuming in you; when the door comes crashing down and Sam and Dean ramming through it and boy do they look pissed!

Sam and Dean can't believe their eyes, "What the fuck is going on here? Dean yells. Sam grabs the colt from Dean and has it pointed at Crowley. "Was he raping you Y/N? If so say the words and I will put a bullet in him! "Hello Moose, Not moose nice of you to finally join us!" Crowley puts you on his throne and snaps his fingers and you both are fully dressed again. "At first it didn't seem voluntarily but towards the end I wanted it" you explain. Dean looks at you shocked "you wanted that? How? Why? Are we not enough for you?" "It didn't happen like that Dean, Crowley had me tied up and was doing things to me that I didn't want then as it lasted longer I started to enjoy it." You say with a sad look on your face. Sam was still pointing the colt at Crowley; and said "so you did things against her will! What kind of sick fuck are you?" Dean walks up to Crowley and punches him in the face and says "Sammy kill this sick fuck! He fucked our baby girl!" 

Crowley puts his hands up and says "I wouldn't do that if I were you; little miss things has a hell of a history. Did you know she slept with a knight of hell and he's looking for you both?" "What?" you scream a "knight of hell?" Crowley laughs and says "yes darling, you may have known him by the name of Mikey!" you reply "Mikey was a knight of hell, oh my god!" Sam and Dean Look at each other completely dumb founded. Crowley goes on about how he needed to bring her here as a trap for Mikey and that the Winchesters needed to shoot him with the Colt and that was the whole reason she was here but he got carried away. Dean grabs you and pulls you into a hug. "Are you ok baby? I'll never leave you again! He says and kisses you. Sam is still pointing the gun at Crowley "Why would we help you after you just took advantage of our girl! I should just use the colt on you!" he's screaming now and Mikey busts through the door!

"Winchesters I think you have something that belongs to me! You stole Y/N right from under me. She is mine and I will kill all of you if you don't hand her over now!" Mikey says. You scream to him "I don't want to be with you I love them, you were a one night stand! Do you not understand that?" Mikey then knocks dean and you across the room where dean fell onto a table and you landed on top of him. He's running towards you both when Bam! The colt goes off and it hits Mikey and he falls to the ground. *Clap-Clap-Clap*"Well done boys, I knew the distraction of having her here with both of you would work." Crowley says smiling. Sam snaps to him "you had all of this planned out didn't you!" "Well of course Moose, I'm the king of hell!" and snaps his fingers and you Sam, and Dean were all back at the store parking lot he had taken you from to begin with.

"Son of a bitch" Dean yells and he grabs you tight and Sam wraps his arms around you from the other side. "I'm so sorry Y/N, We shouldn't have left you alone; it'll never happen again" Sam says. Dean just stands there holding you. You start crying and feeling horrible for doing those things with Crowley. You feel weak in the knees and just fall to the ground. The boys follow you and Sam pulls you into his lap and says "its ok Y/N we love you, we're here for you!" Dean grabs your hand and tilts your head to look at him "It's not your fault! He took advantage of you, I mean come on we know you wouldn't want something like that when you have these two sexy mother fuckers" he kind of laughs after he says it. You can't help but laugh and lean forward to kiss him. Sam just smiles and picks you up and you are all walking towards the bunker together.