First Day of Training

1 week later
    It was the day which y/n leaves her house and moves into the cabins of the training squad. Thou they had a very good relationship with the government officials, they couldn't get y/n a place that was suited for a noble like her and had to stick to the same cabins where everyone else was.
   Right when y/n walked in, the room was quite and you could hear some people whispering to their friends. Y/n couldn't bother to care about their lowly lives and quietly sat down waiting for the instructor to come. A tall man with a bald head came in and everyone went into a single line. Except y/n who was being really lazy and slow.
   The man stared at her until she was at the line. He walks up to her and she doesn't even look up. "CADET", the man yelled. The people in the line were frightened by the sudden scream. More whispers were heard. "It's that girl again" "So rude" "cocky bastard" "murderer"
    All sorts of voices were heard. The man suddenly gave shifted his head and gave them a death stare. Everything was quiet. "Are you not gonna look up at your senior cadet?", said the man as he could visibly be seen getting angrier. Another cadet next to y/n nudged her and whispered,"hurry and look up".
   Y/n got tired of this and annoyingly looked up and ... smack. There was a red stain on y/n's face. Y/n quickly looked back at him and tried to attack him with tears in her eyes. "No one has ever touched me before. And a pig like you decides to touch me?", she said with a strained voice.
    The man dodged her attack and arm. She attacked with her other arm. At this point the other cadets grab her and prevent her from causing anymore trouble. "LET GO! DONT TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS", she screams at the top of her lungs.
    Suddenly a cloth went between her lips and shut her up. "Good job cadets.", the tall man said. Y/n tried her best to yell back at him but the cloth stopped her. Soon her face started to turn pale after screaming for so long. "Look here missy. I don't give a little fuck what any of y'all's background is. You're all the Kings piglets when you join the trading squad.
    The humiliation of being called piglets made y/n even more angry as she kicked the cadet holding her leg and her arm. More came to hold her down, but all that anger and screaming made her pass out.