Technoblade = Blood God?

Y/N's POV

"UHHHH Y/N?,"

"YEAH?"

"YOU'VE WATCHED ME OR AT LEAST QUACKITY BEFORE, RIGHT?"

"MHM, HES COMING TOWARDS ME"

"RUN TO THE PRIME CHURCH"

"OKAY..........HE'S CHASING ME TOMMY!!!!!!"

"ARE YOU THERE YET?"

I stop my character turning around slowly to see Dream staring at me, what a mystic sight..Er, I guess.

"Yeah, I am now,"

"Okay, Is he still there with you right now?"

Dreams character came over to me and handed me a book and four compasses, I looked at my camera towards chat looking a bit surprised, I read them out Tommy, Tubbo, TechnoBlade, Dream. That's when I realized, Oh I'm Actually part of the roleplay now. Nice. I read out the book. 

Dear Y/N,

                    I Need you to help me, Dream will not allow me to talk to Tommy, but you can.

I'm Tubbo, If you know about the Dream SMP then you would know who I am, if not, I am Tubbo_ the president of L'manburg, I was forced to exile Tommy and I would really like it if you could help me talk to him more in some way, But first I'll need you to get Techno's Trust. Usually it's pretty hard for most people but i believe in you!, you got this Y/N!! 

                                                                                                                                           -From, Tubs :)  <3

I hovered my mouse over the arrow to go to the next page to see if there was anymore writing, there was and it was from, Blood God?, I read along the lines.

Dear Y/N,

                    Okay sooo, we're not supposed to read the other peoples writing but I read Dreams,

Uh okay so I'm bad at social interaction and I don't like most people, but you know,  visit me maybe?, thanks..

                                      -From, Blood God 

He seems....Interesting, I read the last one and all it said was "Dear Y/N,  stay Away From tommy.   -Dream <3" Weird..

"Pfft Fuck DReAm I'll be with Tommy 24/7"

I accidentally said that out loud,

"Wot?"

"Oh uh my..chat told me to stay away from you cause of dream."

"...Oh..OH LET'S GO I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE."

"Ay!!, Tommy!"

"Wot, Y/N?"

"Can we go meet this Blood God Guy?"

"Technoblade?, he's not on right now-"

Technoblade Has Joined The Game 

"Well, Let's go Toms."

"Whatever, What's "ToMs"?"

"Your new nickname, *for me*."

"Alright what if i called you Y/Ns?"

"That'd be cool."

"Alright let's go then Y/Ns"

"OKay"

Tommy got to the Prime Church and hit me, like three times, I rolled my eyes and kept holding W while walking out of the prime church with him.

"Tommmmmmmy?"

"What?-"

"Are we almost thereee?"

"..."

Tommy's POV

I Started hitting him with the the axe I had in my inventory, After I stopped hitting him he did that weird slow turn thing that Techno And Dream can do.

"What the fuck-"

I started laughing really hard like I almost always do whenever I do anything, a few seconds later he started laughingwith me, after a while we both stopped and there was this warm feeling on my face but I ignored it and kept running to the house that was just over the hill in Minecraft .

Y/N's POV

"Tommy your sure you know were we're going?"

Tommy's character turned around and looked at my character

"Do I look like the type of person that don't know were they're going?"

"Mmmmmmmm-"

I laughed and he hit me and kept walking, I followed him to this pretty nice house and a unfamiliar shaped castle looking thing next to it, we went into the house and someone's gamer tag was slowly coming down to us, I read out the name aloud, 

"Technoblade.."

A/N

(THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OVER 70 READS-, thank you for supporting this story too :), Also!, its my friend Shiloh's birthday today, Happy Birthday Shiloh! :} <3 )