HOLY SHIT-

Y/N's POV

"Mph.."

I felt a hand shake me in my sleep,

"Who is itt-"

I groaned opening my eyes a bit letting them adjust to the light.

"Oh..Goodmorning Alex"

"Morning Y/N"

"Did you need something?"

I sit up rubbing my eyes smiling at S/N laying in my lap peacefully making Alex step back a bit.

"Yeah actually,"

"Mk, hit me."

"I know we haven't gotten to hang out a lot since of our whole streamer shit, so i wanted to know if you'd like to today."

Holy. Shit. I haven't heard him ask me this since he was like seventeen, I snapped out of my trance and finally answered him.

"Of course!"

He smiled and nodded getting out of my room so I could change.

(Once again, if you don't wanna wear this you can change it! <3)

I finished slipping on my shoes and and laced them up, I fed S/N and let them lay on my bed till I came back home, S/N was surprisingly responsible when it came to things like being alone, they would never tear up anything, they don't hide or go into Alex's room, they're just a responsible being, and that's why I love em. 

I waved S/N bye as they laid on my bed and I walked outside my room to see Alex on a discord call with Wilbur as he was waiting for me.

"Hey Alex"

"Ah, Finally."

"I didn't even take that long shut up."

I heard Wilbur snicker on his side of the phone,

"Alright "Alex" I got to get going now see you soon,"

"Alright bye."

He hung up and looked at me smiling

"We're going to the café down the street first alright?"

"Got it"

My brother knew me very well, he knew my favorite place to go to if I'm sad, happy, bored, angry, or just not in the mood for anything, was the café.

He walked out the door and I followed him from his side, he was smiling a lot. LIKE ALOT. Somethings up, he keeps checking his phone every once in a while, but I guess that's normal, he is famous,

"So, what made you decide today was the day to hang out?"

"Hm?, Well I figured after yesterday you still had some excitement built up in you, so I decided why not hangout when you have energy."

"Ohhh, Alright, that makes sense i guess."

He smiled at me and I obviously smiled back.

We started getting really chatty like halfway there talking about the lore for the Dream SMP or our favorite thing or just about our streaming shit.

We got to the cafe and decided to sit down we were just talking for like I don't know ten or maybe six minutes till me and Alex seen two fairly tall men walk through the door, Alex was smiling his ass off but me-, I yelled

"HOLY SHIT-"

(A/N)

(IKHJGDHJ TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?, AND A CLIFF HANGER?, WOW I MUST REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS TODAY. but no seriously thank you guys so much 1.01k READS?! I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!, I promise I love you guys-, also, sorry for the cliff hanger :} <3)