Clexa's Pov 2

Clarke and Lexa were making their usual monthly trip to the edge of the valley. They took this trip monthly partly to have a change from their usual surroundings and partly to see if any more letters had dropped down.

They had been making this trip monthly for the past 6 months and their had been no more letters. It had now been a year since primfaya and Lexa could tell Clarke was loosing hope about the bunker as there had still only been silence from them and the people in space.

As they pulled up to their normal spot and got out Clarke noticed a small shiny captioal. She quickly got out of the car and ran to the spot, Lexa close behind her.

In silence Clarke grabbed the captioal and opened it pulling out just one letter. Carefully Clarke unrolled the letter and clearly begun to read over it silently. "Out loud please." Lexa said breaking the long silence.

Clarke nodded and begun to read out load.
Once she had finished reading the letter she rolled it back up and put it back in the captioal.

"Now we just need to know the bunkers still alive." Clarke said relief washing over her face. Lexa nodded and as much as she did want everyone of her people in the bunker alive she loved the simply life she had now acquired with Clarke alone.

Clarke must have seen the unsure look on Lexa's face because she reached out and placed a hand under her chin lifting it so Lexa would look her right in the eyes. "The world will be different when the bunker reopens, people will be different. It will be easier to strive for peace I promise."

Lexa nodded and moved closer to Clarke making their foreheads touch before she connected their lips. Clarke lips were so soft making Lexa melt into the kiss and instantly feel more at ease.

**************

"Clarke." Lexa groaned as Clarke got up out of the bed leaving her cold. "Come back." She said sitting up pulling her arm back. Clarke turned around and kissed her forehead.

"Nope, we have places to be." Lexa pouted, Clarke leaned down and kissed the pout off. "Can't we just wait 5 more minutes?" Lexa smirked pulling Clarke closer to the bed. Clarke only shook her head so Lexa sighed and got up.

Once they were both up they walked to the Rover. "Your turn to drive Lex." Clarke motioned for her to get into the divers seat. At that Lexa shook her head. She sucked at driving.

"No thanks I'm not looking to leave you be the only person left on earth." Clarke laughed but still pushed her into the front seat and took the passenger seat.

"You'll be fine." Clarke reassured her as Lexa started the car. Lexa only shrugged and begun driving.

"It's been over 6 months since the last letter what makes you think there'll be one now." Lexa said. Clarke shot her an annoyed look. Lexa didn't think their friends in space were dead she just thought they had forgotten about the letters.

Lexa watched as Clarke's face turned from annoyed to sad so she immediately re worded what she meant. "We know they're ok what if they're just living their life and have forgotten the letters."

"It's not all about the letters Lexa." Clarke said angrily. "I usually like making this trip with you. Lexa sighed she knew the letters meant a lot to Clarke if gave her hope for not only the people in space but also that through some miracle her mum would be ok.

"Sorry, I know the letters are important to you." Lexa whispered. Clarke nodded and gave her a small smile. The rest of the trip was in silence.

Once they got to their usual spot Clarke jumped out of the car and walked over to the log they rest on. "Any letter?" Lexa called. Clarke shook her head.