part 2

Past: "wanna play after dinner" leah asks. I shrug "yes!" I say excitedly. "Ok!" She says with a mouthful of food. We finished eating and I put my plate in the sink. I followed leah to her room.

I looked around is amazement. "Wow your room is cool" i say with excitment. She hands me a doll. We played for like an hour or 2. Destiny comes in "girls time for bed". "Already" i whine.

"Yes you have school in a couple of days" destiny says. She walks with me to my room i lay in my bed and pout. "Good night skyler" destiny says and kisses my head. I watch her walk out.

I fall asleep and wake up i miss my dad i want to see him. Why did he go to jail? I walk around and find my way to destinys room shes watching tv i climb into her bed.

She looks at me. "Im scared" i say. She opens her arms and i cuddle her "its ok destiny is here" she says. I quickly fall asleep. I got awaken by shaking. "Hey we gotta take you to school to get you started" destiny says.

I looked at her with a look. "Started? But i already go to a school" i say. "Sweetheart you have to go to a new one" deatiny says. She hands me clothes and i get dressed. I go to the kitchen and destiny is cooking she puts down a plate of waffles.

I chow down on the waffles. "Ready?" Destiny ask "yes i am!" I say excitedly. She laughs and grabbed my hand and takes me ro the school. I sat in the principal office with my new mom i guess.

It felt like hours i was sitting in the office with the 2 of them. "She will start in 2 days" the principal says. "Ok thank you sir" destiny says and shakes her hand.

I grab destinys hand and get into the car. "Destiny are you my destiny to good?" I ask "no sweetie its just my name" she laughs and looks back at me. "Can i call you mom?" I ask.

This time ahe looked at me with a long stare. "Of course sweetheart but im not your real mom" she says with a soothing tone.

"I know its just you feel like my mom". The look on her face was a look like her heart has been touched. We make it back to the house. "What do you wanna do sweetcheeks" destiny asks.

I filled up with excitement. "Can we go to a park to play prwetty pwese" i say. She chuckles "of course" she says i sat on the couch waiting for her to finish her food.

I wiggled around on the couch with excitement. Then I overheard destiny on the phone.

"2 years that her father will be in jail what the fuck did he do!?" Destiny yells. "Drugs for drugs you know how hard that is on a child!!" Destiny yells again. "2 years of her birthday gone she will be 9 by the time hes out i feel bad i just shes gonna start asking questions"

"Ill make her life great here i promise well make sure ronnie calls skyler im sure she misses, yes ok bye" destiny says. She walks in "ready" she asks.

"Whats drugs?" I asks. "Something very bad you should never do" destiny explains while we walk out to the car.

My dad did drugs why did he do a bad thing? I miss him very much i just wanna hug him