Complications

Lucas Imagine for LondonParis2001 I'm so sorry this is soooo late girl😭.

Dating an idol isn't easy, but it isn't bad. Do the members know? Duh. Does some people in the company know? Of course. Does the fans know? Hell no. Me and Lucas decided we weren't gonna go public for a while. That's until now.

"Baby?" I called his name.

"Yes?" He answered.

"How do you feel about going public?" I looked over at him. He looked back at me with this 'are you serious?' look.

"Ugh.....you mean now?" He asked. "Yeah, it's been 6 months. I think we're ready." I turned my body towards him.

"Are you sure you wanna do this now?" Mark asked as he came into the room. "I do, but I'm asking Lucas to see if he's up for it." I replied.

"You know I'm down for anything babe, I'm ready whenever you are." He smiled nervously. "I personally think you guys should still keep this a secret." Mark said.

"I'm pretty sure we weren't gonna keep this a secret for the rest of our lives Mark." Lucas said as he squinted at him. Mark lifted his arms in surrender and walked into the kitchen.

"I'll post a pic of us...here goes nothing." Lucas sighed. No lie I'm getting more nervous than he is. The rest of the guys was a little skeptical about our relationship since the beginning, but only because they don't want us to get hurt by the fans. The boys love me and so does their staff. As soon as Lucas posted the picture his Instagram started to blow up.

"Hey, what's wrong with you guys?" Ten asked as him and the others walked in. "I just posted a pic of us..." Lucas said, making the others freeze.

"WAIT ALREADY???" Jongin exclaimed. "Yeah I wanted this and Lucas approved." I said. "Well from the look on Lucas face it looks like a whole bunch of different comments are going on." Baekhyun said.

I looked over at Lucas' phone and seen mostly comments supporting us and of course, hate comments. They weren't that bad honestly so I was more focused on the people supporting us.

"Come on Lucas let's go to the park." Mark said. "Me too!" Ten ran to the door. Cute.

"Alright, you wanna come too?" He asked me. "Nah I'm good, I think I'm gonna take a nap." I replied.

"Okay. Come on." Mark said as all 3 of them walked out the door. Baek, Jongin, Taemin, and Taeyong came to sit by me.

"I don't mean to ruin your happiness, but this isn't gonna go to well." Jongin said . "Dude! Why would you say that?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "I'm just saying. You and Lucas didn't even tell the company about this first." Jongin pointed out. Oh shit he's right.

"I don't think it'll be that bad." I said. "Mmm we'll see." Taeyong said.

-

I was in the middle of taking a nap when I heard aggressive knocking at the door. I just laid there, thinking it was one of the guys messing with me. After a few moments the knocking started again and I got aggravated. "WHAT DAMMIT!?" I screamed from annoyance.

"London it's the manager, open the door." He said. Uh oh.

"Ugh....JUST A SEC." I got out the bed and walked in the living room to the door. I opened it and seen the manager with a disappointed look. I gulped and smiled nervously.  He walked in the dorm without my consent and started going off.

"LONDON ARE YOU TWO CRAZY??? YOU JUST DECIDED TO POST A PICTURE WITHOUT CONCENT?!?!" He yelled.

"I-" I honestly don't know what to say. Was there anything to say? The boys came back to the dorm and the loudness soon became quietness once they've seen the manager.

"Ahh shit..." Lucas said.

"What the hell were you two thinking?" He asked calmly this time.

"I told them NOT to do it!!" Mark and Jongin both said. Me and Lucas both put our heads down in shame.

"Now I have to straighten things out to the company." The manager said while walking to the door.

"WAIT, do we have to breakup?" I asked.

"London.....if this works out, nope. But, I will try everything I can to keep you guys together." He smiled at us. "Thank you." Lucas said and he nodded then headed out the door.

Lucas came next to me and sighed. I looked at everyone's faces and they looked just as relieved as us. "Look at ya, scared as hell." Ten said.

"TEN!!" I exclaimed with a chuckle. "I'm joking, but seriously let's hope that manager-nim can talk to everyone about this. It can end badly." He said.

As time passed the manager came back to the dorm, all of us hoping it's something good.

"So what did they say?!" Lucas asked anxiously.

"YOU TWO GET TO STAY TOGETHER!!!" As soon as he said those words, a whole bunch of weight had been lifted off my chest.

"YESSSS WHEWWW!!!" I heard all of the excitement in the room which made me even happier.

"Babe why are you still sitting there!!?! GET YOUR ASS UP AND CELEBRATE WITH US!!" Lucas said while pulling me in a tight hug.

So far, no other thing has made me happy until now. I get to spend my days with the love of my life... and our bestfriends.

-

-

-

Bro

Bro....this was probably so bad lmao. But, I have to get back in the groove of writing again. Well I love y'all!!!

~tearra💜