14 ☺︎︎

POV: Gaege☺︎︎

After we had the food, we went back home to get the things that the boys got to say goodbye. "You're pretty cool, y/n. And nice meeting you!"Josh said. I saw y/n smiling. We said goodbye to them and they went to their home. I went to my recording room to play raft.

I make a server and told y/n the password."Hi y/n. Are you streaming?"I said happily. "No I'm not."she said. We played for 2 hours. It was fun. We pranked each other and help each other. It was nice. I asked her that when can I meet her."Uhhh. I'm not ready for that. I have anxiety issues."she said."Oh. I didnt know that. Ok I understand. I will wait for you til when you're ready."I said. She said thanks and there was silence. It's very awkward.

After we played, we said bye to each other. I switch off my computer. Suddenly, a knock went by. It was y/n. She said:"Hi Gaege. Can I have a lift to the jail place? I want to meet Kyle."in a serious tone. I said ok. We changed.

*1 hour later*

We have arrived at the jail place.(𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝.) We use the visitor pass that the officers gave. We went to his cell. He was all alone at a corner."Kyle?"she said. Kyle looked up and smiled:"Hi y/n. Gaege."(𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜.) I nodded. She asked if he's ok. He said:"Yeah. I'm fine. I have 2 months left." What a weird saying to add in a conversation. He looks more muscular than before. I was not ready to protect her. "At least you're ok. How's prison?"she said."Meh. Been craving for a burger all this time."he said."Want me to buy you some?"she said. Kyle was shocked and yes very quickly.

*10 mins later*

We have the burgers and at his storey. Kyle said:"I want to talk to y/n alone. Please leave." I said no because I can't trust him anymore for what he done to y/n. y/n said:"Gaege leave for a while." I was shocked and left the cell. I was outside of the cell. Suddenly. I heard a metal sound. "I told you. I will get you. Remember?"Kyle said. I opened the door and saw Kyle strangling y/n's neck tightly. I clenched my hand and straight out punch Kyle right in his face. When that happened,Kyle opened his hand and let go y/n. I said:"You ok y/n? Did he hurt you anywhere else?" She said:"Be..hind you."

I saw Kyle coming and dodge. After I dodged, he saw me and smiled. I was about 2 feet away from y/n. But Kyle was closer. He then grab her neck and started strangling. I panicked. But, the police and I was pushing them away from each other when the police arrived. I saw y/n's nose bleed. There was alot of blood. Her neck was very red. I called the ambulance. The police place him in handcuffs.

A few minutes later, the ambulance came and took y/n to the hospital. I followed by using my car.

(𝚈𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜  𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚢/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅.)