19 ☺︎︎

POV: Gaege☺︎︎

Y/n called me and I was asked to go to her room. My eyes lit up. Is it that secretive?

After that, oh my god. I think she sneak in some of that chips that Eddie and I loved. I gasped but suddenly, she put her hand to my mouth to shush me. She said to surprise Eddie with it. She giggled and so did I. We came out. Eddie was jealous.

*Skip to the PLAN where y/n and Gaege planned for Cassie and narrator to sit together*

After we watched the 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone'. I saw y/n struggling with her stomach. She rushed to the toilet. I looked behind when she went to the toilet. I was worried sick. Did she vomit? Did she eat too much? I went to the toilet's front door and knocked. She opened the door. "Yo you okay?"I said worriedly. She nodded. When we got back, she saw Cassie and Narrator was still separated. So she asked Cassie to scoot over. She said ok. Then I realised something, there was no flushing of the toilet or vomit stains anywhere. She was just acting to get Narrator and Cassie to get together. Wow.

Then,me and y/n sit down, and I whispered:"Nice job." She smiled. We continue watching.
We finish watching some of the movies. After the whole thing, our friends went home, and we went tired but energized at the same time. We didnt know what to do but watch somemore movies.

Y/n was controlling the controller. We went to a illegal website to check some movies that haven't yet relaesed in our state yet. We suddenly found the movie 'Freddy vs Jason'. We prepared everything to watch it. It was sort of a "date". But I will take her out for dinner someday like a gentlemen should do.

When we watched, I went to do the move.(𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛) Her eyes lit up. Maybe she doesn't like it? I put back my hand. Suddenly, she stop my hand and put at the original place(𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛). She then hug me and put her head at my neck. I felt her warmth and my heart started to melt. I smiled and put my head on top of her head. She blushed.

After the movie, we looked at each other. I switched off the tv. She with her face with a question mark type face. I want to confessed to her. "I-"I said. She interrupted and said:"I like you too." My eyes lit up. I was so happy. I kissed her forehead and went to take her hand. "I promise you that I will always protect you forever"I said. She kissed me. Relief starts pouring into a jar of stress.

(𝙷𝚒. 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝? 𝙸𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜, 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝙹𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚢 𝚇 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝. 𝙾𝚔. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.)