chili dog love

mafuyu was sitting at his chili dog stand, being sad about his dead boyfriend. Sonic walked up to the chilli dogs.

"mm I sure do love chili dogs." said sonic

mafuyu looked up. he instantly fell in love. he no longer cared about his deceased ex. All he wanted was for that hot, ripped, absolutely stunning, gorgeous, blue hedgehog to rail him. mafuyu blushhed.

"u-um,,, wh-what would you l-like?" mafuyu stuttered, turning even more red.

sonic looked into mafuyu's beautiful eyeballs. he also blushed, but mafuyu couldn't see it because of sonic's thick, luscious, silky smooth almond milk fur. sonic originally came to get a chili dog, but now there was something else he wanted.

sonic replied to mafuyu, "I want you."

Mafuyu turned into a tomatoe and moaned. he thought that sonic was very hot. sonc was still staring at mafuyu with his giant blueberry eyes. mafuyu could see the veins of Sonic's eyeballs.

sonic did a little sexy dance outside of the chili dog stand. Suddenly, millions of people gathered to watch. This made mafuyu jealous.

"ohno," thought sonic. this wasn't his intention at all. mafuyu pulled out his glock and started aimlessly shooting. the people who had come to watch sonic do his lil dancey dance were now fleeing like fish. then the cops showed up and arrested Mafuyu for committing mass murder.

Sonic screeched "NI YOU CAN NOT TAKE HIM AWAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU" and then he started crying lol

Sonic grabbed a a glizzy and started shooting at the police. but his aim was very bad. he accidentally shot mafuyu. sonic dramatically dropped the glizzy and ran over to catch the wounded mafuyu.

As Mafuyu laid in Sonic's arms, he whispered, "ahn, chili dogs," Then he busted a nut and died. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Somic screamed and then he started crying while eating a chili dog he had stolen from the stand.

the end