prologue - the day we met

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
' 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 '

She looked quite odd. All the other children in Kindergarten were huddled in a group to get sorted to play Capture the Flag but Limey Hwang was sitting in the sand, building a castle with one of those castle sculpture buckets. It was the first day of Kindergarten for christ's sake and she already didn't want to participate in stuff.

"Your castle looks disgusting," I said as I stepped on her castle.

"What the fu- hell?!" She yelled. Considering she was only 5 years old I was surprised she knew that kind of vocabulary because I always thought I was the only one who knew swears at my age. Guess I wasn't special. "you wrecked my castle!" She yelled.

"what are you gonna do about it?" I asked as I pushed her down to the sand. She groaned and stood up as if nothing happened but instead, threw sand on my face.

"there," She said as she sat back down to work on her castle. I scoffed because I was annoyed at such action but also since I had tiny sand bits in my face. I quickly wipe it off and sit next to her.

Who does she think she is?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Despite our differences,

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

and our similarities,

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

we became really good friends,

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

really, really good friends.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a/n
i wrote this so long ago its so bad just go check out my new book flirt!