𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

AN INDISTINCT YET LOUD CONVERSATION,

woke the redhead up from his uncomfortable sleep. The rock hard thing he was lying on didn't make things better for him having a nightmare throughout his slumber.

A pained groan escaped his throat, which cause for the two people to stop their loud chat, " He's awake."

The redhead's eyes shot opened and abruptly sat up, whipping his head to the owner of the voice. He seems to not remember who brought him here since two unfamiliar faces stood beside the bed. Who are ... these people?

" Yoohoo~ 'you there?" a dirty blonde headed male waved his hand in front of the redhead's beautiful face, " Are you alive?"

The tousled haired boy standing beside him nudged his shoulder, " What do you think?"

" I mean look at him. He has porcelain skin. He might be a vampire."

" Akaashi just said he's a human and a pet at a royal household."

The redhead fearfully moved back until he reached the corner of the bed, even though he is curious about what they are talking about. Where am I?? Who are they?? Am I safe here??

" Woah woah woah. Calm down, little red. You're safe here." the dirty blonde male said, slowly sitting down on the bed with a calming aura, " and I'm not into boys. I only drink blood from girls. If it's a boy, then no."

But I didn't ... okay. The redhead didn't continue the phrase cause he's now completely aware that these people can read. He merely noticed that because of the small fangs peeking out while they talk.

" So ... what's your name?" the boy sitting on the bed asked, slightly glancing at the standing boy and back to him.

But they received no response from the redhead. Of course he don't trust them. He don't even know the person who kidnapped him without hesitation. He just told him that he's a pet there and not even a second he's already over the boy's shoulder while jumping to tree branches.

Sorry. I can't tell you that. The redhead said in his head, assuming the two would get the answer. Fortunately, they did when he saw them nodding their heads and exchanging looks.

Suddenly, the wooden door opened, revealing a green eyed male holding a glass of water, " Oh. Akaashi, he's awake."