𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

SUGAWARA GLANCES AT THE DOOR TO CHECK

if it was securely locked before turning back to the redhead, who moved away from him until he reached the headboard. He watched the human pant lightly with one hand on his chest while the other hand covering his pretty mouth that he had tasted and devoured not long ago.

" So, where does it hurt?" Sugawara purred, crawling to him and stopped midway. Bringing his hand down to the redhead's left leg that almost fit in his whole fist because of how it's too petite and slender, " Your stomach? or there's something else that you need medicine for?"

" M-My sto—stomach doesn't hurt ... anymore. Let's j-just go to sleep ..." the redhead responded quite timorously, before slowly slipping under the sheets.

Sugawara, being the person easily ticked off sometimes, ripped away the covers from the ginger, " It doesn't hurt anymore?"

Shouyou looked up to him, fear slowly consuming him whole, " Y-Yes ... y-young master. L-Let's just sleep—" a yelp escaped his lips when the medic suddenly covered his mouth, and a muffled scream of pain coming out of his throat when he felt Sugawara's huge hand pushing his stomach.

" No one is sleeping, doll." he growled darkly, before bringing his face close to the ginger's delicate neck, " You'll stay awake with me till the sunrise."

Tears welled up his eyes as the pain grew more severe in his stomach. His small hands gripping the older male's hand, trying to push it away from him, " Stop ... please!" though it only came out muffled.

Sugawara removed his hand from the ginger's mouth, and replaced it with his own lips. It caught the human off guard, and had a hard time keeping up with as the vampire was kissing him roughly and sloppy, biting, nibbling, sucking his lips.

The redhead couldn't respond and keep up with the vamp with him starting to lose air. He constantly patted the gray head's shoulder, before harshly pushing him away. He gasped and heaved a heavy breath and repeated it a couple more times.

Sugawara smirked at the sight of the redhead erotically sitting in front of him. He abruptly push forward to claim the human's lips again, only for his head to whip to the side after receiving a harsh slap.

Even the redhead was surprised by his own action. He was just surprised when the medic suddenly moved forward, thinking that he'll hurt him after pushing him away.

" Did you just slap me?" the redhead horrifiedly looked at his hand that he unintentionally used to hit the medic in the face. He moved his gaze to the other male, and he flinched when he was met with red eyes glaring at him.

It glowed, making him moved away more till he's standing up from the bed, " I-I'm sorry ... I didn't know ... I'm .. I'm so sorry ...."

Sugawara turned his head away from, before facing him back but with his normal brown eyes again, " Tsk. I'm sorry."

Huh? the redhead confusedly tilted his head. Sugawara noticed this and sighed, " I kissed you without your permission. I'm sorry."

" Y-You shouldn't be apologizing, young master. I-I was the one who hit you." he was too surprised that he managed to speak without stuttering several times on his words, " I'm the one who should be sorr—"

" Then, do you mind if I kiss you again?" earlier, the older male was just sitting on the bed with an apologetic look. But now, he was right in front of him again, feeling his breath that smells mint brushing against his lips, and he was looking at him with a soft pleading eyes, " Can I?"

The redhead looked down, not knowing what to respond. he flinched when he felt a cold touch lifting his chin up. his eyes automatically locking with the medic's glowing ones, and he was stoned in his place, simply seeing how strangely beautiful those red glowing eyes were. Sugawara didn't hesitate and clashed his lips again onto Shouyou's. His hands made their way under the redhead's shirt, instantly gripping the small waist that he had been craving for.

He slightly opened his mouth and licked the redhead's lower lip, asking for an opening. The redhead hesitated, before parting his lips open, letting the gray head slip his tongue in and play with his own, exploring every inch of his pretty mouth.

Shouyou didn't how his mind could pick up the skill of moving his own tongue perfectly with the medic's, tilting his head to the side to get more access while his arms wrapping around the taller male's neck to get him closer to him. He could feel the other smirk against his lip, and feeling himself being lift up by the thighs and sitting him down on top of the white drawer where the owl symbol was still imprinted.

The medic sensed the younger male running out of breath, so he moved away slightly and stared at the ginger who covered his mouth with the back of his right hand.He stared at the hot mess he made, panting softly while those hazelnut eyes he once saw innocent and doe, were half-lidded looking at him with small tears in the corner. The erotic sight was so tempting that he claimed the ginger's lips again after yanking his hand away, not caring if the redhead could breathe normally.

( surprise motherfucker) Two knocks on the other side of the door shocked the redhead, but the other male didn't seem to care and pushed more into him. The medic hungrily moved away from his lips and attacked his neck, licking, sucking it, " Y-Young master ... there's someone out ... side .."

Sugawara rolled his eyes in annoyance after hearing two more knocks. He groaned and moved away from the ginger, " Who is it??"

" Mr. Refreshing. It's me."

" Would you fucking look at that." the redhead gulped at the sight of the annoyed vampire. Then, Sugawara looked at him but with a soft gaze and a warm smile, " Let's continue this later."

The redhead furiously blushed, feeling all his sweet and delicious blood rushing to his whole head and looked away. Continue??

He felt a tender peck on his lips before the older boy walked away and opened and slammed the door close. Leaving the redhead for some time alone inside the dim room. I'm just a pet though. Way to ruin the moment, Shouyou's brain.

#11

Well, not anymore.

𝗧𝗕𝗖@𝗠𝗥-𝗞𝗢𝗗𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗘