Chapter Thirteen: Will You Marry Me?

Next day

7:30 a.m.

Chaeryeong opened her eyes and found they still in the hotel room. As she turned around, she smiled as she watching her boyfriend, who was asleep soundly. She knew that they were still naked as they covered themselves under the blanket.

"Hey, Mr Squirrel! Wake up," she shakes his shoulder.

Jisung groans as he was disturbed by her. "Why?,"

She gets up, then covered herself with his jacket and headed to the window.

"I like the morning view. It's so beautiful,"

He sighed and got up, with a blanket on his body and slowly walked towards her.

"Remember what I said last night?,"

She shook her head. "I can't remember it,"

Just then, he covered themselves from behind using a blanket.

"Just like how squirrels playing around," he said as they watched the squirrels are playing around on the tree.

"It reminds me to the sweet memories, when I joining Stray Kids after return from Malaysia, I didn't know the other members, and everyone called me 'Squirrel' because I have a chubby cheeks like a squirrel. Hence, it was my nickname," he adds, kissing her cheek.

"Jisung-ah,"

"Hm?,"

"Nothing, but...,"

"Jinyoung PD nim is getting angry at us," he jokes then unwrapped her and covered himself, then grabbed the towel.

"Are you kidding me?," she frowning as she looks at him, was already dressed.

Jisung laughs.

"I'm just kidding. Hurry, put on your clothes and let's go out for shopping at  nearby shopping mall,"

"Have you wash your face and brush your teeth?," she laughed.

"See," he shows her a bottle of mouthwash.

"How about your hair?,"

"I've combed it. But you're the one who not dressed up yet, babe," he threw her dress.

"Fine," she turned around to dress her up.

Jisung sightly licked his lips.

"Hey!," Chaeryeong yelled as she was applied some make-up on her face.

"Nothing. Please continue," she nods and continued her make-up.

Inside Gangnam Mall, Seoul.

8:40 a.m.

They walked around the mall.

"Mmh, this mozzarella corn dog is delicious. Thanks for the food, I used Stray Kids' money, especially yours," Chaeryeong smiled.

How could she used SKZ's money? My money is now be her victim.

His eyes glanced at two recognizable figures, standing in front of ice cream shop.

"Hey, who's that?,"

"Seems like Ryujin and Changbin. They were here. Let's get closer," they approaching them.

"Binnie," Ryujin points at the couple and Changbin turns around.

"Han? Chaeryeong? Is it you?," he smiles and makes a shake hands each other.