*Chapter Three*

--------------------------------------------------

Jeff's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------

I look into her beautiful dark blue eyes and I suddenly don't have the urge to kill her.

I had a pleasant feeling of warmth but I don't know what it was. "So, what are you doin out here at 4 in the mornin?" I ask.

"Just joggin around, tryin to lose some extra pounds...ya know..." she says.

I put my knife away as I say "I think you look fine!". I see her face turn bright red the moment I say that.

She asks me the exact same question and I respond with "Just taking a walk." She laughs and knows that I'm lying cause I tried to kill her.

"Do you wanna walk with me?" she asks. I accept the offer and we both take off on the side of the road.

"Sorry about trying to kill you back there..." I say. I force a smile to come across my face and she smiles back.

"Its alright...Im still alive to I'm fine with it!" she says.

"So what's your name?" I ask shyly.

"Alice." she says. I've always liked the name Alice. "That's a beautiful name..." I say.

I see her face get red like a cherry. "Wow you blush a lot." I say. I don't know why I didn't kill her. I've seen scenarios like this and I believe its called, "love". I couldn't love someone! I'm a cold hearted cereal killer!

I decide to lie and say, "Well, I've gotta go...see ya around?"

She says, "Yea, sure..."

-------------------------------------------

Alice's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------

What just happened right there? I can't stop thinking about him...he's so charming and sweet.

I wonder why he tried to kill me though. He was flirting with me so I guess he likes me, but I don't know if I like him back...

I jog home and decide to go back to bed because it's only 5 o' clock.

I keep waking up from dreams about him killing people in their sleep. I suddenly don't have the urge to sleep anymore.

Its about 6:30 and its too late to fall back asleep, so I go downstairs and decide to make a bowl of cereal.

I ate the cereal and got dressed for school. I had about a half an hour left so I didn't have to rush. When I was done getting ready I started to walk to the school when I see a little posse of girls who basically like to see others in mental and physical pain.

I try to avoid them mostly but sometimes I just can't. They all say in unison like they planned this whole thing out, "Hey little Alice, what's goin on?". I spit out "Why would I tell you?"

The girl in the front pulls out a knife and says,"Because I say so bitch!" and lunges the knife at me. Thankfully I took self-defense class and guided her arm away from me. I held her arm and elbowed the middle of her forearm and she started to scream. I think I broke her arm.

The second girl also pulled out a knife while the other girls were trying to aid their friend. The girl with the knife tackled me and held the knife to my throat. I started to scream when I saw the girls face turn pale and have no expression. She fell on top of me and I saw the mad I had met earlier that morning whisper in her ear, "Go To Sleep..." and than slit her throat to make sure she was dead.

He tackled the rest of the girls and killed them all. But with every single kill he whispers "go to sleep" in all of their ears.

I run and hug him so tightly for saving my life... But right then I realized, he does like me. He wouldn't have saved my life if he didn't like me. I whisper "Thank you so much!" to him. And he replies with "don't mention it..." and says right after that, "I told you I would see you again..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for the almost 30 reads of the book!

If you could LIKE and COMMENT I would appreciate it so much!

I love you guys!

~Tony