*Chapter Two*

---------------------------------

Jeff's P.O.V

---------------------------------

"GO...TO...SLEEP..." I whispered.

As soon as I finish my classic phrase, I slowly sink the tip of my kitchen knife in the middle of my victim's chest. Her name is Jean. She screams while I stab her to death. I wish she wouldn't have screamed because an older sounding voice yelled "Jean?!"

In a panic I rush out of the window but when I left I forgot to close the window behind me. That silly mistake could have cost me my life. But thankfully the father of Jean is too stupid to realize that the window was open.

After I left and cleared the property I started to chuckle a bit on how amusing that kill was. When I walk down the sidewalks I tend to have my hood up for obvious reasons. While I'm walking I see a figure, looks like a female...she is running towards me. I yell out "Hello!" And after I say that I notice she is wearing a jogging outfit.

I didn't want to take any chances of her seeing my face and reporting it to the police, so I decided to just kill her.

I pull out my knife and she screams. I reply to the scream, "No-one can hear you scream out here..." I grin just to scare her a little bit.

She doesn't have the slightest bit of fear in her eyes... I am strangely attracted to that.

---------------------------------

Jogger's P.O.V

---------------------------------

I see a man who looks about in his twenties. I think..." What is he doing out here at 4 o' clock in the morning?!" Then, I notice there is blood on his jacket so I run towards him and he pulls a knife on me.

I try to stay calm but I can't help notice that he...or somebody else...had cut a smile into his face from ear to ear. I also noticed that he never blinked. When I was staring face to face with him I looked him dead in the eye and realized his eyelids were burnt.

I feel my heart start to race and I say to him and immediately regret it. "How can I help you?" and he replies..."You can't fix all of my problems...there are too many."

I live the way he talks, he sounded very unstable...I was attracted to that raspy...on the edge tone...

-----------------------------------

This was a long chapter...well that was an hour of my life gone. But at least it was fun!

I hope you guys enjoy and maybe possibly get a vote or two?