BME pain olympics happy tree friends version

Warning: dick mutlation, blood and gore
(Please don't watch the original BMI pain olympics video it is very disturbing and yes I have seen the video)

-splendids pov-
Flippy came over to my house, it was kinda late at night but flippy came over anyways, then we just chilled out for a while until flippy asked me if we could film a video, he didn't tell me what he wanted to film but I agreed to it anyways, then we setted up a camera then flippy got a chopping board and his knife then he said "start filming......now" I started the filming, he then did what I didn't expect him to do, he whipped out his dick then put it on the chopping board, then he did something I will never forget, he then CHOPPED HIS DICK OFF WITH THE KNIFE, then he tied his balls up with some string and then stabbed a nail through one of them then he started cutting up the chopped up dick then he chopped his balls off then stabbed his knife through the one that didn't have the nail in, it popped, I was very disturbed and freaked out, I felt like I was gonna throw up, then I stopped filming because it looked like he was done, I said "WHAT THE FUCK FLIPPY!?" he said "I did a video" I didn't know what to say, he was also loosing tons of blood because of what he just did to himself, I was holding him and hoping he wouldn't die because he just mutalated his dick off and literally mangled it, I said "why did you do that to yourself" he said "I don't know....just call it 'BME pain olympics' and post it online for me please" I agreed to post it.

-few weeks later and splendids pov-
The video got popular.

(I had the urge to make this book because I am a sick perverted fuck)