Dabi- Part 2

You drag your feet down the hall, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. You turn a corner and find Dabi sitting by the window, blowing out a puff of smoke in complete silence. You tiredly lean against the door frame, smiling softly before speaking up, interrupting his quiet morning.

"It's pretty cold out, don't you think?"

He's seemed to have been startled by you as he jumps a little. He sits still then turns to look at you. Regardless of his blank expression, you know he's happy to see you.

"You're asking the guy who can set his whole body ablaze with blue flames, of how cold a day is?"

"..Yeah, you've got a point with that I guess." You walk closer as he turns his gaze back out the window. "But seriously. Why are you up already, I wanted to cuddle in bed a little longer~."

He chuckles a little while you wrap your arms around his shoulders, leaning down a bit, hugging him tightly from behind.

"Do you have work again today.?"

"Nah, taking the day off."

"Good... So we'll just laze about the house for today, right?"

He chuckles softly answering
"Yeah, of course."

He streches his hand and loving caresses your head. You two stay that way for a bit, in complete silence until you pull away, keeping your hands on his shoulders.

"So, any suggestions for breakfast?"

"Depends. Who's on the menu?"

Your eyes widen by his sudden remark and your face goes a bright red. Dabi let's out a soft laugh at your reaction, you get flustered and hit him on his shoulder, pouting, you turn your back on him.

"O, heyyy~ now. Come on, it was just one harmless little joke, don't be like that~."

He gets up and turns to you leaning in closely as he talks. You huff with a pout, still flustered and refusing to look at him. He smirks as he places his head over your shoulder, hands travelling around your waist and up your abdomen. He starts to whisper in a gravelly voice, right beside your ear.

"You're cute when you pout, you know that, right?"

You try to hide your face even more as feel your cheeks catch fire. He relaxes his arms around you as he pulls into a hug, resting his head softly above yours.

You lift your head in embarrassment as you remove his arms from around you. You skip away as you happily break the silence.

"The usual then, right?"

You triumphantly smile as you see his surprised expression. He smiles and nods before sitting back down in silence. You relax yourself and leave to get breakfast started.

You set the table and finish cooking. Once everything is set, you call Dabi over and you two sit and eat.

"... so, what were you thinking about? When you sitting by the window I mean, before I so *loving* interrupted you.?"

You say in between bites. He furrows his brows a little and finishes chewing, before swallowing and taking a minute to answer.

"... Can't remember"

His expression goes blank as he stares off into the distance, which you can only assume is because he is desperately trying to remember. You giggle a small bit at his cluelessness and continue.

"Okay, what are you planning on doing today?"

"Not sure, but I thought I'd start it off by getting you out of my shirt. Again."

He smirks as you blush. You put your hands in between your crossed legs, holding the shirt down firmly.

"But it's comfy~.!"

You state in a whing voice. He puts his bowl on the table and sits closer to you. Resting his elbows on his knees he leans in and gives a devilish smirk. Your eyes widen as a million thoughts cross your mind, suddenly your cheeks start to glow and you lose touch with reality for a second.

Dabi bursts out laughing and you slowly snap back. You groan in anger and frustration, before getting up and heading out.

"I'm going back to bed."

You state angrily before stomping off to your shared bedroom. You jump into bed and cover you face and ears with the cold duvet. His devilish smirk reappears in your minds eye and you instinctively cover your face with your hands. You lie quietly for a couple of minutes before the duvet is gently pulled away. Dabi is sitting beside you on the bed, his legs dangling off the edge and torso slightly turned toward you.

"You know? You're pretty damn moody today."

"Yeah!? Well, you- you're just being intrusive today!"

You reply, insulted. He isn't fazed by your sudden and random reactions at this point and instead just lifts a brow as he leans closer.

"I wasn't complaining- sweetheart~."

His voice is gravelly and low as he taunts you. You continue lying still when you feel his finger trace up your arm.

"Like I said, I find it cute when you decide to play these games. Kind of makes me want to fluster you more, see how far I can push you 'til you break."

You groan in anger and frustration.
"I'm not your little toy!"

In the blink of an eye, you bolted upright and had him by his wrist, eyes narrowed and cheeks still red. He smirks before tilting your chin up and softly kissing you. Out of surprise, you release his wrist and he places his hand on your waist.

He tugs you closer and smirks, staring you directly in the eye.

"O~? You sure?"

Your face turned stunned and you in confusion for a second. Instantly, Dabi pounced and hovered above you. Holding you down by your wrists and his legs either side of your waist. He pinned you on the the bed and it made your cheeks light up.

"Being a 'toy' isn't always bad, you know?"

You narrow your eyes and turn your head away from him with a pout. He begins chuckling.

"This? Again? Do you really intend on doing the same thing over and over and over again?"

"Doesn't really seem like it's stopping you from continuing your shenanigans.!?"

"Well... true. But it also means I'll have to resort to desperate measures to get better results, don't it?"

Your jaw feels like dropping, thinking about what he might do. You turn your gaze back to him with slight desperation in your eyes as you were about to ask him what he was going to do. But before you could even open your mouth, you feel his lips press against your neck as he gently kisses you.

"But, that can wait. Why don't you scoot on over so I can get in too?"

"I-uh... wait-.. what?"

"I didn't sleep well last night, so move over! You were the one who wanted to cuddle more anyways too, weren't you?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

Dabi groans in impatience as he sits upright, releasing you from your hold. You giggle before moving over a little. Dabi climbs in and you huddle closely to his warm figure, listening to his heartbeat beat as you slowly fall asleep in his arms.