Chapter 1: My Past And Reason To Why I'm Lonely

I guess the only way for me to get a friend now is to actually talk to people.....just kidding I don't need those lousey people to be my friend. The only thing I need is to get to my classroom before the bell rings. I'll decide when I should get a friend so far I don't need one I can survive school without having to be friends with someone. So far I have good grades A's and B's which I guess I'm going to be going to a good college when I finish here. The only reason that I get good grades is because of how I have no friends since I have no friends I can study more often unlike other people who bug there best friend to come out and hang out when they actually need to finish homework. Its like they don't care if they get a bad grade and fail, they don't care if they go to a good college, and most of all they don't care if they about I'd they get a good job or not they are like people that don't care about anything that goes on in life the only thing they care about is being with there friends they think that's the only thing that is important when its really not.

Ah I finally found the class room thank god that kinda took awhile just to find one stinking class room. Well at least I found it, I haven't been late to a class for a long time like since last year. Basically I've never been late so I plan not to be late to keep it a record or a goal for me it's almost like a challenge for me each morning and each class there holds the time limit for class to begin.

You may ask why am I in such a hurry to get to class even though I don't get called on by the teacher. Well I like to get there before anyone else so that I won't have to see anyone by the time that I'm there. But today is different while I was opening the door to the classroom there seem to be a couple of students there.
"Hey why don't you come join in on the fun since you know what's going on in here."

They were gambling for crying out loud they're gambling at school. Of course someone was going to walk in on them god I can't stand these people. I turned away to walk out of the door and to go and wait outside till the bell rings, But that wasn't going to happen.
"Hey where do you think your going we already told you you can't go anywhere since you already saw what we're doing so you gotta stay."

Damnit I have to get away if I don't I'll have to talk but I don't want to that's how some people make friends, by speaking to the other person. I don't need friends, I don't want friends and I definitely don't want to make any. Well I have no other choice, but to act innocent. I turned my head to see this huge guy and quickly turned away and turned back with tears in my eyes and held my hand near my mouth and quietly said
"P-p-please don't touch me."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you i-its just that we thought you were going to tell the teacher on us so we decided and acted in our own ways."

"Oh no I was just going to stand by the door and wait for the bell to ring."

"OK then I'm sorry for acting like that to you you may leave now."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

Hahaha that guy straight out fell for it, but still I talked to someone that I didn't know, but hopefully he forgets about me and doesn't ask me to be his friend or best friend or girlfriend. Hopefully it doesn't cause it would be terrible to have a friend that acts on their own that would make more people not want to be his friend in this school.