Special Chapter!!! c:

A/N:
You guysssss Blood Lust has been, so far, the best reviewed work of mine and I really really appreciate all the love and support I'm getting through your comments, I really enjoy how everyone's interacting with each other like we're a big fam (because we actually are Carat fam) and I super duper want to thank you guys for spending time in this fanfic, like y'allll I just wrote it for fun and I never expected that people would actually appreciate it!!!!! So I have decided to write a special Married Meanie chapter to start the year with over-the-top sticky sweet Meanie and to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support to this story! Anyway my cat just gave birth to 5 kittens and it inspired me to write this XD

-Mingyu-

Marrying the love of your life, I have never expected it to happen in my hundreds of years of existence. Yet here I am, in the kitchen, swaying my hips to the rhythm of the classic "I just called to say I love you" as I cook for Wonwoo hyung who was busy checking his students' paperworks on the dining table. Another lazy Saturday evening for us. Sometimes he cringes as he looks over me excitedly swaying to the song, and giving him finger hearts from time to time, I'm making a classic army stew for a cold January night. Seven years into our eternal life and my love for him just continuous growing, it was insane because never once, did I met someone who made me feel this way.

"Baaaabe, it's our date night, stop working" I frowned, arranging half of the table for our tasteless dinner.

"Okaaay, I'm sorry, don't whine" he cupped ky cheeks and gave me a smooch before clearing out the table.

"I just wanna say thank you, I know we don't really have to have dinner everynight but you still do just so I can feel a little bit human...I really appreciate it babe" he suddenly hugged me, he continues to surprise me everyday, he makes me feel things, for real.

Eating dinner as if a normal family had always been his last string to humanity, I don't complain because I know how it feels to start over as a vampire, Seungcheol hyung taught me to not turn into monster and to stay in the borderline or mortal and eternal life in order to stay sane. We've been getting rations of animal blood from Busan and Wonwoo hyung still feels weird drinking it, he complains and sometimes tears up when drinking, he's just not use to it, so I had to work my cooking magic to get bits of fresh blood to his drinks.

"Hey, let's go for a morning stroll tomorrow" Wonwoo, the least physically active of us, suggested, almost made me choke on my potato.

"Are you sick baby? Are you hurt?" I teased him, making him cross his arms.

"What- stop being a bully!" He pinched my cheeks.

After dinner, we would usually just cuddle in bed all night, maybe watch some Netfl*x film, sometimes make love but for tonight, it is literally just Netfl*x and chill with no funny business. Today's film is called "Instant Family" it's a rom-com about fostering kids, it was interesting, knowing how people can actually make kids feel loved and welcome, and also the chaos of having kids is really funny.

"That girl...oh my gosh babe, we have tons of that behavior in kindergarten, one time, a student of mine painted my hair blue during art class, it was insane" he snuggled closer, giggling.

"Was it fun though?" I kissed the top of his head, he hummed and nodded.

Soon enough, morning came and there were quite a few people strolling their dogs or just plainly exercising. After half an hour of walking around Han river, we sat down a bench, looking at the icy river. There was a family playing in the snow with their dog, Wonwoo looked at them with glistening eyes, the family looked like they are really having fun. A family, to have a child...I held his hand.