2

𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧.
"𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲"
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚.

the girl woke up from the truly confusing dream, to see a sight she sees almost every morning. In her hands, there was the book she started reading yesterday, opened to the page 250 where the chapter ends with the samw phrase she heard in her dream,

'ill see you soon, dont worry."

She sighed deeply, rubbing her eyes, the plaster she placed on her finger yesterday, soaked in old blood. she frowned in disgust, taking the plaster off, with a small flinch escaping her.

"Plasters stick like mad hell-" she grumbled throwing the plaster in to the garbage bin next to her bed stand. Her eyes fluttered close, as a strong headche took over her thoughts.

As she moved the bedsheets, to get out of bed, she heard a loud thudon the floor, as her book fell off of the bed and under her bed. She shrugged getting out, her feet meeting the carpet below her, soon her knees and hands too, as she leaned down to look under the bed for her book. As she saw the cover once again, she reached her hand out to grab it.

The book was surrounded by other junk like dirty clothes, old boxes and other rusty books and junk like that. As she pulled the book out from beneath the bed, her eyes were magneted to a small, velvet box.

Her eyes shot wide open, as she dropped the book from her hands, pulling the box out, and staring at it in pure shock. She sat there, staring at the small box, looking at it from all angles. It was really soft, made out of soft fabric sown in to it.

The box was just like from the dream. Not just like from the dream, it WAS from the dream, no doubt about that. But.. did that mean, that the young love she had once, was actually real events? does that mean her prince in shining armour was actually real? and it was possible to actually find him out there? This left the girl there, in pure shock, unable to move from her spot.

Her eyes blinked multiple times as she mentally slapped herself once again. She needed to see what was indide the box, since she never actually got to see what was inside, when she was dreaming.

her arms trembled, as she grabbed the top part of the box, really carefully opening it, only to see something she'd never expect to see.

It was a necklace. It was made out of true gold, tiny pearls covering the chain that goes around your neck. In the middle, there was the part where the jewl should be. But instead of the jewl, there was one side of a golden heart.

This was like a friendship necklace, but love based? since there was only one part of it, that should mean, that the other part was with the boy from her dreams. She sat there, staring at the box with the necklace, still in a state of disbelief. This fully comfirmed, that the boy shed always seen as a comfort character from her dreams, that helped her coope with her problems, was actually a part of her memories she couldnt quite reach since they have faded with time.

She took the necklace lightly in to her hands, admiring it from a closer perspective. It was truly detailed and beautiful in every way.
Taking it by the chains, she slowly put it over her head, it now sliding on to her neck.

A warm smile spreading on her face, soon turning in to a small chuckle, was the best feeling she had since she was a kid. Her heart felt warm, and she felt absolutley happy and speechless. She felt.. hope. Hope, that something shed wish was true could actually happen.

Standing up, still holding the box, she glanced out of the window. It was cloudy, but the sun was at the right angle so it could shije in to the room she was in. Everything around her felt surreal for once, and she had to make sure she wasnt asleep, though if she was, shed be really dissapointed.

Y/n placed the velvet box on the bookshelf where she kept her favorite items and books she has ever had. With a large grin she made her way downstairs thoughts still flooding in to her head each second. Her eyes met the messy kitchen she sees each morning. She found her way to the fridge, trying to find something reasonable to eat.

Sadly her fridge looked pathetic inside. The only thing there, was spoilt milk and eggs.

"I guess im going to have to go buy food.." she grumbled, the smile slowly fading, but she didnt really have a choice, but to go. Maybe she could grab some starbucks too, since she hasnt had that in a while too. Opening the door to the outside, she was hit with a breeze of wind, pulling her out.

She followed the wind, walking down the streets to the local starbucks only few turns away. As she walked at a quick pace through the crowds, she held her necklace safe, as it was placed next to her heart, where it belonged.

Each step she made, felt light and filled with life. Not the heavy steps shed have every other morning. Y/n approached the starbucks cafe, entering with a light push on the door. it was filled with people everywhere.

Well, thats expected because starbucks is quite popular, with morning frappes.

As she approached the cash register, she made eye contact with the girl across, dressed in the classic, green starbucls uniform. She gave Y/n a smile before asking fro her order.

"So.. that and whats your name..?" She asked taking the cup and preparing to write Y/n's name on it.

"Y/n" the girl said, drifting in to her thoughts once again. 'Name...' she whispered to herself, going to take a seat while she waits for her order. For some reason, that word unlocked another place in her head.

If she found out the guys name, in some way she didnt know of, she could find him way easier, with doing just simple research. Her eyes gazed out of the large glass windows, as she watched as it started raining the slightest bit. People were walking past, roaming through the streets. Everyone was hurrying somewhere, probbably to their jobs, or to meet someone.

Her eyes gazed upon all their faces, they were all strict and serious, all seemed gray, and dead. She sighed, looking at all the heads, her eyes stopping on him. The one of the thousands who was smiling and laughing with all his friends around him.

He had messy brown hair, polite brown eyes, and a beautiful smile. Y/n smiled looking at him. For some reason it didnt click right away, at who she was looking at. Her eyes glared at him once again, a light blush scattering across her soft cheeks, as she watched him laugh, full of joy.

"Y/N?"

the girl snapped out of her thoughts, the cashier lifting her drink up in the air, signaling that it was done. y/n chuckled standing up and heading over to grab her drink. She said her thank yous, after she paid and made her way out of the building. When she started passing the crossway, her eyes shimmered as he walked past.

the same brown headed guy, with his polite brown eyes, that met y/n's for a short time, as they passed by eachother.

Something about him felt.. odd? Different? Charming? Mesmerizing?

y/n blushed madly, slapping herself mentally for blushing about a stranger she never talked to, nor never seen before. She calmed herself down, making her way to the grocery shop. As she finished her drink after some time.