Destiny!

Full name: destiny Adler

Date of birth: March 15th 2006

Place of birth: Los Angeles California

Parents: lucky Adler and Winnie spaniel

Age: 14

Breed: Labrador/cocker spaniel mix

Profile: destiny Adler is a confident and kind girl. She alongside max is one of the older kids in the family. She is a voice of reason and acts as a motherly figure in the games she plays with the others! She also loves to babysit and loves the company of smaller pups! She is interested in the medical field and wants to be a nurse. Her favorite food is oranges and her favorite animal are horses! She is extremely respectful and kind towards everyone she meets. But she is willing to do anything to protect her friends and is extremely brave! She is extremely afraid of spiders and loves the outdoors! She's extremely smart and always helps her friends when they get hurt due to her medical research helping her treat wounds! Oh and she loves football just like her dad! And baking just like her mum! She is very energetic and fun to be around! Overall destiny is a good energetic girl who loves everyone around her and wants to inspire and help people! She is very wise,brave and confident! She provides comfort and strength to those in need!