Chapter Ten

We were standing in front of the tomb, the guys were getting their ammo ready and I'm terrified of what's yet to come. I looked up to the sky and the moon was full as if this was a werewolf story but this wasn't how I imagined this. As everyone got ready, I noticed Josesph walking up to me.

"Hey winter, you okay?" He said while loading his gun

"Hey winter, you okay?" He said while loading his gun. I watched him cock his gun back and put it on his belt.

"Why are we here?" I asked. "This is not a vacation is it?"

"Sadly, no Winter but look, it might be something in here that is worth something.. and you know when opportunity strikes.. I'm here." He said.

I shook my head because I am now realizing that my reality of being close to death, is right in my face.

"Some of us won't make it out of here alive." I mumbled.

"Baby! Baby!" Eric said.

I blinked a few times and my eyes shot over to him. He was getting his Ak-47 ready and I didn't know what the fuck was going on. He ran up to me and tried to kiss me but I felt a sense of jealousy run through me. I moved my head away from him, paying attention to the tomb. The doors had marking on it and they were written in another weird french saying.

"N'entrez pas ici"

I went to walk a little closer and in that instant,  I felt a sudden shift in the air. I turned around only to see the clouds turn completely dark, the moon, was gone. The cemetery immediately got cold and the fog got dense by the minute. Another cold chill ran through me again.

Then I felt someone turn me around and I screamed..

"Ahhh!! Fuck!!" I yelled. It was Eric, he turned me around and I was facing him. He was strapped up and looking at me.

"You okay.. you look worried. We going to be alright baby." He said.

"No we are not!! And you know it!" I said. "I'm leaving!"

He grabbed me only for me to be yelling, telling him to let me go. He wouldn't let me go.

"Calm the fuck down!! Winter chill!" He yelled. But I kept fighting him, that's until he hit me. I fell down and this time I sat there.

"I told you to fucking calm down!" He yelled. I looked up at him this time and the tears fell. Then the wind felt like it picked up. Joseph and the guys ran over to where we were sitting. Eric backed up as the guys were making sure I was good.

"Eric come on man, why now? You crazy ain't you?" One of them said.

"The bitch wouldn't calm down!" He said.

After the guys helped me up, I felt a sudden movement around me. The force was pushing me to walk into the doors of the tomb. Like something was waiting for me to enter. I felt the weird energy and felt hypnotized by it. Before I knew it, I was walking towards the door, heart beating fast and I felt goosebumps forming on my skin.