21

Chase, jay and you get back to sway and the boys tell you guys that you guys are going to playlist. You think to yourself
    💭great just great my Social anxiety is  going to go through the damn roof great 💭

Bryce knows that you are probably going to break down a couple of times during playlist so he says

B: sis I know that your Social anxiety is going to go through the roof so the first day you can stay in the room then the other days if your Social anxiety gets to the breaking point let one of the boys know and you can go to the room.
L: ok thanks, bro. But I'm not going to stay in the room on the first day. If my Social anxiety gets too bad then I will tell you guys or just run to the room like I would at a family event.
Tb: we are here for you liv
L: thanks boys but we leave tomorrow right?
B: yes we do. I already told scooter for you and Jaden.
L&jay: thanks Bryce
q: lets all pack then eat and maybe watch a movie
Everyone: yea

You go to your room and pack. You leave out your outfit for tomorrow. After you pack you go take a bath. Chase come into your room.

C: are you in the bath
L: ya
C: can I come in
L: no give me 10 minutes.
C: ok
L: chase go get snacks
C: ok
L: I pick the movie and I will get the masks to do

You weren't surprised it was new year's eve and Bryce is having a party but chase not going. You get out of the bath and get the face mask and go pick out the movie. Bout 30 minutes later chase comes in with a lot of snacks.

L: why didn't jay and q could with you
c: oh ya Bryce is having a party of course and they wanted to go to the party.
L: oh ok so you're not going because you want to watch movies with me on new year's eve?
C: yep

You and chase watch movies all night. You hear the boys count down which means is midnight. When the clock hits 12 you kiss chase. You and chase make a TikTok. After the TikTok chase asks you

C: I know this is soon but Liv. I have liked you since the day we met. So with that out will you be my girlfriend?
L: yes chase yes I will

You post on Instagram

Liked by swayla, hype house, NACH, and 200

Liked by swayla, hype house, NACH, and 200.01 million others

Cap: happy new year. New year, new couple, and playlist is soon❤️.

Comments

chaiv_fan: AHHHH FINALLY!!!!

Swayla: happy for you guys

Jadenhossler: does this mean he is moving in with us when we get back from playlist.
^ yes

More comments

You got a notification that you have been tagged in a post

Jadenhossler posted

Liked by 50 million people

Cap: just lilpeep_liv and mine penthouse. Moving in after we get back from playlist

Comments

Lilpeep_liv: big things coming 😁🥺

jxdnishubby: are you guys dating is that why you guys are moving out of sway?
^ jadenhossler: no her and lilhuddy are together. He is moving with us. And we are moving out for our careers.

More comments
_________________________________________
Next day

  It's the day you leave for playlist. You guys are on the plane and you get your songbook out and start looking at all the empty pages that just have doing names. You have 8 that aren't written yet but you have 3 that you have written halfway. So you decide to finish writing them on the flight. Chase and jay look over and see you working on a song called everyone leaves. You know them looking and give them the songbook to look through the 7 songs you have written/are working on. They just look at you working on something on your phone. It's another album that no one knows of right now. After some time the plane lands and you and sway get off and go to the Airbnb. You and chase get the big room. And the others pick someone to share a room with. hype and NACH were there staying at the Airbnb. The Airbnb was only a 5 minutes walk from where playlist was.
_________________________________________
Rooms looked like this
The master room you and chase
The 2nd master room was Bryce and Addison
Guest room 1 was Jaden and Layla
Guest room two was Alex and kouvr
Guest room 3 was nick and  Ryland
Guest room 4 was griffin and Cynthia
Guest room 5 was Noah and Blake
Guest room 6 was Kio and ant
Guest room 7 was Thomas and larray
Guest room 8 was Patrick and jack
And guest room 9 was Payton and Jackson
_________________________________________
You and larray talk until you hear a knock on the door. It was your best friends Payton and Jackson. You introduced them to everyone and showed them to their room. After a while, everyone was done unpacking so you guys went out for dinner. You have never been to playlist so you looked up so many fine dining places in Orlando and found The Capital Grille. You all agree and get into ubers. During dinner, you get an email. You open the email and it says that you have been accepted to start your nursing classes at UCLA. You have picked online classes and the email says that you will start classes after playlist. You tell everyone. Everyone is happy for you. You called your managers to tell him. You guys talk bout how you are going to do your classes, make music and keep your TikTok account going. You said you have that planned. You finish the called and get done eating then go back to the Airbnb. You guys watch Netflix for a little while then go to bed for the first day at playlist tomorrow!