Chapter 13

Previously:

"What is this terrorist's name?" Superman asks.

"Hawkmoth, and I have a plan to take him down," Marinette said.

Now:

"What is your plan?" Green Arrow asks.

"He is more than likely to become Scarlet Moth again. When he is, he has the power to akumatize as many people as he wants. When someone is akumatized, that means he controls them. They do whatever he wants. If any of you were to become akumatized, I don't think I would be able to get you out of it," she said, "I faught hundreds of people when he became Scarlet Moth. Luckily, I survived and he didn't take my Miraculous. My Miraculous is my earrings. If he takes the Ladybug Earrings, and the Ring of the Black Chat, he will have ultimate power. He will be able to make any wish. For example, he could wish someone back from the dead, but if he does, someone equally close to him will die."

"If I can take out Catalyst with C-Honey Bee, we will be able to de-evilize everyone that was akumatized. He would be back to being regular Hawkmoth, and would only be able to akumatize one person. We wait until he akumatizes one person and we will attack and take his miraculous away."

"Sounds like a perfect plan M-"

"First of all, don't say my name in front of them, I want them to figure it out on their own. Second of all, of course it's a perfect plan. I thought it up Batsy."

"What is your name?" the Green Lantern asked.

"Let's see if you can figure it out. Number one, my mom and dad are the Joker and Harley Quinn. Second of all, I told you I was dating Damian. Third of all, didn't I mention that I used to live in Paris? You should be able to figure me out."

"Wait! Your moving back to Gotham?" Batman asked, happy for his son.

"Yeah, since you killed Tom and Sabine, when they were already in prison I might add, I have no one holding me back," Marinette responded.

"Hold up! You killed two people, when they were already in jail? BRUCE!" Diana yelled.

Bruce was quick to rush to his defense, "Hey, they were really bad people!"

"Still, that doesn't just give you the right to-" She was cut off.

"What's done is done. I already punished him," Marinette said.

"What did you do?" Aquaman asked.

"We sparred. I was the only one to go one patrol that night. No villains were out because I did the same to them," Marinette said like it was nothing.

"Do you want to spar?" Green Lantern asked, "No magic jewlery?"

"Eh, screw my identity. I know all of yours."

"Ok." Green Lantern talks off his ring and hands it to Chloe to watch. "Guard with your life." She nodded.

"Ok, before I detransform, don't call Tikki a bug-mouse. I did when I first saw her, and she still won't let me live it down."

"Who's-"

"Tikki Spots Off."

"AHHH BUG-MOUSE!" they all scream except for Bruce.

"Why do people keep calling me a bug-mouse?" she asked. Marinette just shrugged.

"IT TALKS!" the Flash yells.

"SHE is a kwami. She gives me the powers to become Ladybug."

"I have to get a picture of you!" surprisingly Oliver said. When he took the picture he said. "Awwww, vampire rules." Everyone looked at him. "What?"

Hey, I might not be able to update in the next few days. I'm sorry, 😖.