~Chapter One: The Big News.~

*Amelia’s POV*

I entered the house quietly and herd voices in the kitchen it was my mother and father talking loud enough for me to hear “how are we going to tell her?” asked my mother “I don’t know but we are going to have to soon remember its already been a month since we found out” said my father sighing “she should be back from school soon anyways” my mother said and with that I walked into the kitchen.

“How was school?” asked my mum “good so what were you supposed to tell me a month ago?” I asked angry my mum looked at my father and he gave her a reassuring nod “I have cancer again” she said with tears in her eyes I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out.

The last time my mum had cancer she almost died but my dad saved her but I think this time was more serious because I had a whole lot of butterflies in my stomach I ran into my mums arms crying as she held me there in her arms.

“Millie” said my dad “y-yes?” I stuttered “we have to move to Melbourne tomorrow morning” he said “w-wh-y?” I asked “well if we want better treatment for your mother we are gonna have to move to Melbourne” he said “the tickets for the flight is booked so get packing” he said “oh” I said wriggling out of my mums grip.

Once I got upstairs I started packing into my leopard print suitcases that were stored underneath my bed which I used when we went on holidays or when we were moving houses.

I sighed as I zipped up my last suit case and looked around my now empty bedroom to see if I had missed anything which ended up being a whole lot of stuff that I had missed once I decided that I was done I went downstairs and sat in the lounge room and started texting people on my iPhone to tell them about the big news and of course my friends claimed that they were going to meet me at the airport in the morning.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

(A/N)

Hey Its TJ,

What Amelia Is Wearing Is On The Side Thx From TJ And Don't Forget To:

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD

FOLLOW