~.Chapter Three: Moving In.~

*Amelia’s POV*

When we reached Melbourne my dad woke me up telling me we were there I got up from my seat and got off of the plane and it was really hot so I took off my cropped jumper and got my luggage that I took on the plane with me rolling my suit cases behind me in between my mum and dad so I didn’t get lost in the crowd of people around us I was looking around the place when I heard a bunch of screaming girls I turned towards where the screaming was coming from to see The Janoskians trying to get through the crowd I stood there for a bit admiring my favourite which was Beau when his eye caught mine and I quickly turned away and walked off towards the taxi bay where my mum and dad were.

*Beau’s POV*

We just came back from one of our tours and there was a whole lot of girls screaming as we tried to get through when we were almost through the crowd I noticed a fan standing there admiring me but when she noticed I caught her she quickly turned away walking off fast leaving behind a white iPhone.

I quickly ditched the boys and picked up her iPhone trying to find her and get away from the fans as soon as I caught sight of her getting into a taxi I ran with her iPhone in my hand but I was too late I sighed and went back to the boys with the iPhone still with me I had to find her.

*Amelia’s POV*

When we got to our new house I went inside and went upstairs to shotgun the biggest room before my brothers and sisters got here I chose the upstairs master bedroom and my parents chose the downstairs master bedroom.

After I finished unpacking my room looked plain with just white walls so I decided to decorate them in posters and stuff once I finished I decided to text my friends on my phone but I couldn’t find it “where did I leave it?” I asked myself turning the house upside down to find it.

*Beau’s POV*

Once we got into the car I told Skip he could drive and sat in the passenger seat I scooped the fans iPhone out of my pocket and had a look to see if there was any signs of information “I didn’t know you got a new bright pink case” said Luke from behind me “I didn’t” I sneered just then her phone started ringing and the caller ID said Mum I quickly answered the phone “hello?” I answered “um hi this is my daughters phone right?” she asked “well yes she dropped it at the airport” I answered I heard a few laughs from behind me so I turned around and gave the boys a look that said Shut the fuck up or else “well would you be able to drop it off?” she asked “uh sure.”

Once she gave me the directions I told Skip and he drove there for me I got confused when we ended up outside our house “um Skip this is our address” I said rolling my eyes at his stupidity “no the house is that one he said pointing at the house next door to ours.

*Amelia’s POV*

I heard the doorbell and then seconds later I heard voices so I’m guessing my brothers and sisters were here or a visitor so I quickly got changed into a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a lace crop top and went downstairs to see Beau Brooks wait what? Beau looked from my mother to me and just stood there staring at me so I decided to kill the awkwardness by saying “I’m Amelia” my mother snapped her head towards me and smiled “Amelia this is Beau, Beau Broo-“ “mum I know who he is” I said rolling my eyes “well he found your phone” “you dropped it in the airport” he spoke up walking towards me and handing it to me “thanks” I said kissing him on the cheek as my face went red “no worries and thanks for making my day” he whispered walking off and out the door.

I went upstairs and into my bedroom and sat on my window seat looking out the window when I saw Beau outside the backyard next door with the rest of The Janoskians jumping into an in ground pool I watched as they jumped in the pool and splashed each other then I clicked on they obviously lived next door or at least the twins and Beau did.

________________________________________________________

Hey Its TJ Again I Updated Twice Today But I Might Update Some More Today Anways Does Anyone Have Any Ideas For My Book? If U Do Plz PM Me Or Comment Ur Idea And Then I Will Dedicate Chapters There Will Also Be A Competition On Each Chapter Or Maybe Each Week :) And From Now On There Will Be A Picture On The Side Of The Book Of What Amelia Is Wearing And Also Don't Forget To:

VOTE 

COMMENT

ADD

FOLLOW