~.Chapter Two: Goodbyes, Tears And Truth.~

*Amelia’s POV*

We got up at 5:30am this morning to get ready and make sure we had everything and to also make our way to the airport I made sure I wore something warm after having a shower because we were in winter I wore a pair of black leggings, white low cut converse, a white singlet with  a cropped jumper and a dope beanie.

 After I did my casual hair and makeup I went downstairs and got greeted by people jumping on me I lost my balance and stumbled backwards falling back and almost meeting the ground from my friends jumping on me until a pair of strong arms saved me I looked up to see my ex-boyfriend Ben standing there with me in his arms I quickly scrambled up “what are you doing here?” I yelled “Amelia calm down please?” he asked “why should I? I don’t want you near me!” I yelled my voice getting louder “I just came to say goodbye” he said with tears in his eyes.

“and to talk to you” he finished off I looked at my friends and they nodded I sighed and followed him out into the garden and sat down on the cold concrete next to him “you know how Tatiana is pregnant with my baby?” he asked I nodded and tears came to my eyes at the thought of Tatiana’s baby and there was a reason to it sadly and it was not jealously and it was also one of the reasons why I dumped him.

“well Tatiana and I were actually together before I started dating you and that’s when I got her pregnant I didn’t cheat on you why would I ever do that to you?” he asked “really? Because if you and Tatiana were dating before you dated me it would have been around the entire school Ben” I said angry “we were secretly seeing each other we didn’t want anybody knowing remember me pretending that she was tutoring me? She really wasn’t we were actually dating”.

That’s when my brain clicked on “Ben can we please not talk about this?” I pleaded “why?” he asked with anger and sadness flaring in his eyes “I-I was pregnant” I stuttered letting the tears flow he didn’t say anything he just looked at me with tears in his eyes “it was yours” I finished “what do you mean?” he asked his mouth trembling “I lost my baby after we broke up because I was depressed and I still am” I answered putting my head down in my hands crying uncontrollably “why didn’t you tell me?” he asked “I didn’t want to  ruin our reputation” I said looking up this time he didn’t answer back he just scooped me up in his arms hugging me.

“Is that why you dumped me?” he finally asked breaking the silence “yes” I said hiding my face from looking at his minutes passed by and then I finally spoke up “I’ll keep in contact with you” I said getting up as it started raining I started walking away when he gripped my wrist “Ben” I said “please give me another chance” he whispered softly I was about to say no when Riley came out “it’s time to leave” she said I nodded and Ben let go of my wrist standing there as I walked away.

I got into the taxi van and sat up the back next to Summer fixing my makeup in my iPhone mirror once the taxi started moving everyone was quiet all the way there not even a single cough or peep but once we got to the airport there were tears and goodbyes to share I was the first one to cry and ruin my makeup my friends and I had one last goodbye when our flight was called I waved goodbye and noticed Ben just standing there watching me leave.

But before I could stop myself I ran up to him and jumped into his arms hugging him “goodbye my love” I whispered letting my tears fall onto him and with that I left him standing there shocked I walked with my parents onto the plane and looked out the plane window at my friends standing there waving goodbye I waved back with tears rolling down my cheeks I shut the blinds after they were out of sight and closed my eyes falling asleep.

__________________________________________________

Coz I'm Nice I'm Just Gonna Update Wheneva I Can So U Guys Don't Have To Wait For The Next Chapter For Ages Just Coz I Don't Have Enough Votes, Comments, Followers Or Reads So Plz Enjoy My Book/Books Anyways What Amelia Is Wearing Is On The Side :) And Plz Don't Forget To:

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD

FOLLOW