Chapter 1: Starting

In a nation lived rulers, gods, kings, president, governor, dictator, captain, and more.

some may say that the most powerful rulef is a god they weren't wrong theres only one ruler each nation but the different of this one nation is that all rulers were present.

Others say that it wasn't true believing that nothing like that will happen, but they were wrong.

In a certain nation called 'Dream SMP' old people said that the nation was fiction saying that they just made it up for stories because the nation was very famous for it's rulers.

They weren't no one knew where it was and if someone did know it they would take the pride and travel just too see it and just show it to people.

The thing was if someone really did find it, they can enter alive but they won't come out alive.

Due to this many people didn't believe it, but some did that someone was the president of Lacintha, a place where the people was full of themselves and didn't care about anything but power and money.

The president wanted to know if that 'fictional' nation the old people was saying, he also knew that no one could do it if theres a money in return.

If wanted to see- wanted to know if this so called nation was real he'd have to sacrifice money, he didn't want to but his greed took over him, 'What if there's treasure on the nation' 'Maybe if they bring on of the rulers I could sell it and get more many and maybe become famous for catching some worthless ruler' was now on his head.

He smirked calling his servant- I mean secretary onto the room to prepare a letter for everyone all of over the place.

He demanded his secretary to write a large note saying 'who ever finds this so called 'Dream SMP' will get a reward a huge sack of gold for whom ever finds it and brings treasure or one of the rulers'.

He knew his plan would work, since the people only wanted money. The note was posted and as soon as the people saw it they all went to there houses to pack things for the journey.
______

looking over to his city he saw people that was already leaving this made him very happy knowing he can get everything he wanted.

But theres a catch what if no one found it? of course! they should die for wasting his time over nothing even though he wanted this and he had to do it since the city was over populated.
_______

Days had pass sincs the note was published but no one still came back from the journey, since he wanted to look good for his people he decided to wait anothed week.
______

Another week had passed but still no avail of anyone from this 'nation' he wondered are the folks real or they just got lost? no one knew only the people who were guarding that nation...

Is the nation really real or it's just a made up story for kids...?

Tbc...