⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟱 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- I did a Naruto boy one in my first book if you remember it so I think it's time for the girls to show what they can do ✋✨
FYI - Sakura actually looks good in this ngl..👉👈
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"I'm sorry for sending you out there for three years. I'm sure they've done things to you that you would rather not speak of but- just know you are ok now. I'm here to protect you no matter what kid."

"I know that Ritsuki Sensei. Again, thank you."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I continue to walk around the village observing the area. It hasn't really changed since I left besides the people obviously but I mean what did I expect? Maybe in thirty years this place will look completely unrecognizable. I continue to walk and look into shops.

"Hey!? Y/N!?" I freeze and my eyes twitch. I know that sound of that voice...it can't be. He came back? Even after all that!? I turn around and face the boy running incredibly fast towards me with his hands out.

"Y/NNNNN"

"KIYOSHI!? Uh- sh*t. Um I have to go so- oOoFf" I get shoved slightly as his hands hit my body in a bone crushing hug.

"It's really you oh my god!!! Are you alright! I hope you weren't treated too horribly."

"Eheheheh....no Kiyoshi, don't worry. I wasn't treated like a rat." I hear him chuckle and then gasp out and let go of me.

"O-oh and I have something amazing to tell you!" I tilt my head to the side and silently question him.

"I did what you said all those years ago. I've been keeping Sakura company and protecting her. We have become really close a-and I want to tell her about how I feel sometime in the future...so.."

Oh damn. He actually did it? Didn't think he had the balls to be honest. I hum out as in "oh wow" and clap my hands together congratulating him in his efforts of mission: capture Sakura's heart. He smiles at me and we decide to walk to my old house that Naruto and I shared. Compared to how I reacted seeing him some time ago he has actually changed for the better. He seemed really happy being in the Leaf  Village.

"I hope you aren't going to turn on us again..." Kiyoshi glances at me and sighs.

"Yea? Well, the rest of us hope you don't turn on us  either, Y/N."

"Hmph"

We continue up the stairs until we manage to get to the front door of my home. I smile and run my fingers over the cracked wood in the door until it reaches the knob.

"Thank you for walking me Kiyoshi."

"No problem! Now I better get going, I was actually meeting up with Sakura to go out for curry and manjū!" (Is a steamed bun with red bean paste or chestnut jam.)

I smile warmly at him and open the door.

"Ah, well have fun!" He nods before waving and running down the hall. I close and look into the apartment. It was surprisingly clean and well organized which made me raise an eyebrow. It's hard to believe Naruto kept this place in shape like this and honestly, I don't think it was necessarily him who cleaned the area. I carefully take off my sandals and enter into the kitchen that connected with the living room to find not even a speck of ingredients for food. The only thing available to eat was ramen.