⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟴 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- I have another book and I'm ready to release the first part of it and see what happens! That's why I haven't updated for a few days!!!
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I nod my head slowly and then groan from the pain in the restraints and hang my head low. From the looks of it, I look like a prisoner about to be executed for treason! This is just great.

"You look like a prisoner." Sai tells me happily and smiles. I drop my shoulders and one my eyes twitch.

"No, really?"

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

We continue to walk until it was late at night. Naruto seemed to be getting scared at everything that moved within the forestry or bushes. Jeez Naruto, to think you are so dangerous and get scared of animals....

We arrive at our meet point and stand for about 15 minutes before Yamato Sensei stands up and looks around.

"Maybe we got the destination wrong? I'll have a look around. Sai, Y/N, and Naruto stay put while Sakura and I check around the premises."

We all nod and the two leave to go their separate ways. It was quiet for a few minutes before I feel tugging on the ropes around my wrists. I turn my head to see Naruto cutting the ropes with a kunai.

"Hey Naruto!? What are you doing? Are you crazy!? What if we get I trouble??"

"I'm not letting someone tie up my sister like this. Your arms must be cramping."

I feel my arms go loose and on impact and rub my wrists from the pain the ropes caused them. I breathe out in relief and thank Naruto for untiring me to which he just gave me a thumbs up. I smile and let my head move to look behind him to see Sai who looked at us and then at some book.

There was suddenly a rustles in the bushes from behind making Naruto scurry over and hold onto my arm. I giggle and ruffle his hair making him puff out his cheeks.

"Aweeee, are you scared Naruto?"

"N-no! I'm perfectly fine!"

"Pffft, you sure?"

Naruto begins to speak but another sound of shuffling scares him but he then calms down when he realizes it was just Sai, who had stood up to walk over to us. Sai sits next to Naruto and sits there silently for a couple seconds before carefully wrapping his his arm around Naruto's neck and forcefully pulling him into a side hug. I watch a vein appear on the side of Naruto's head as his eyes began to twitch in annoyance.

"Naruto, there's no need to- SAI!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

I whisper scream as Sai began to lean in closer to Naruto's face making my brother wiggle out of his grip quickly and push the boy to the floor. Naruto yells at Sai making the awkward kid stand on one knee.

'Is he proposing now...?'

"It wasn't meant like that! It satiates in this book that-"

"Man! Forget your book! I'm taking a walk!"

"I can come with you if you're scared~" I tease out making Naruto's spine tingle.

"No! I'm perfectly fine by myself!!!"