Bounus Chapter

Sebastian ( y'all probably forgot about him😂)
I say hugging him tight I haven't seen you since I was pregnant where did you go I say asking him. Um business he says blankly. What the fuck you mean business I say going to pick up Iliani and sit on the couch. Here he says handing me papers. What's this I say looking at the stack of papers he handed me. Um well me and the group have been talking and your not good for our image he says looking away. Image I say asking well I was good for your image when you was rubbing all on me at one of the parties I say getting up and putting Iliani in her crib I was good for the image when I was getting more hype then all of y'all combined but it's cool I get it tho it's cool I say. I didn't come here to fight I just came for you to sign the papers he says, what the fuck are these I say picking up the papers and looking at them why this one have my house information on it I say looking more at that paper. Well you technically don't own the house yes you bought it but you bought it with the check you were getting from us, and since your not in the group your going have to stop getting checks from us so how do you plan on paying for this house he says about to grab my daughter. Bitch don't touch her I say pushing him away from the crib and one I can afford my shit but shit take the house here I say signing the paper. I'll be out by tomorrow I say sitting back on the couch. Better be he says leaving. Bitch shut the fuck up I say to him. What the fuck am i going to do I can't believe the friends that I thought had my back didn't have mine those bitches I say getting up and going to the cabinet to get a drink. What what I say getting up hearing Iliani cry why was I on the floor what time is it I say stumbling to go to the crib. I'm here baby I say holding her and looking at my phone and empty bottle of vodka on the floor shit i say accidentally kicking over the bottle. Iliani starts crying more it's okay I say rocking her. I get her a bottle of milk  and put her down as I clean the now broken bottle off the floor. Omg we gotta be out of here in like a hour shit I say getting my suitcases and stuff and cleaning the house I call Melo. Hey I say I need to give her to you I have to move out today and good thing I have the house in Charlotte so we are moving out there okay I'm going have to drive so I don't know how long it will take to get there with a child and a dog gelo never fucking came last night I say talking fast. Chill I'll have the jet come for y'all and someone drive your car out there for you he says. Okay thanks.
After I get packed and we get everything together I hear a knock umm hey I say seeing yassmen ( y'all forgot about her too)

Yo ass really leaving she says looking around. Yeah I mean it's not that hard to notice I say blankly. Better lose the attitude I'm not one of your little bitch ass friends I heard what they did to your ass ditched you when they got something they wanted typical should've be smarter she says. What's your problem you come back after being gone for months now you just pop back up I say. Girl you must've forgot after you got with Melo you left me and Monroe she says. Okay I didn't do it on purpose y'all were my bitches I just hate I didn't get to see Monroe before she moved I say. Yeah she waited for you to come all of our old friends waited but you got with all your new friends she says. O so you came here just to say this shit thanks I say about to grab my stuff and Iliani. Wait I came here to say imma miss yo dumb ass we used to be so tight and imma expect a invite to y'all and melo wedding since I put y'all together or whatever she says. We ain't together i say packing my stuff in trunk. What you mean y'all had a whole kid I thought y'all were tight she says. Well you thought wrong now thanks for coming with great memories now bye I say about to get in the car after putting Iliani in her car seat. Here she says handing me a card. Thanks I say getting in the car a driving to the airport. As I'm driving I get teary eyed I really ditched my friends just for other people to now ditch me great as I pull up to the airport and they put my bags in the jet. Thanks I say to the guy and put Iliani on my lap as I sit on the jet.
8 hours later
We finally land it was late and Iliani was sleep they drop us off a block from Melos house as I go inside Melos new condo I see a girl sitting on the tabletop. Umm hey I say side hugging melo and handing him Iliani. Hey bae she says going to Iliani. I look at melo to see what he's going do. Chill he says to the girl laughing it off. These are all Ilianis bag he says looking at the bags which were mine and Ilianis I just didn't know he was going have a girl over. Um yeah I just brought mines too because I just got off the jet I say lying. Okay we got her have a nice night the girl says trying to get Iliani. Bitch try to dismiss me again and we will have a problem I say spilling her drink on her night melo if you kill my kid I will find you and this bitch I say leaving.

⚠️End of this fucking long chapter⚠️
This mug was so long but anyways hope y'all read that too 😂😂 have a great New Year's Eve 💕

⚠️End of this fucking long chapter⚠️This mug was so long but anyways hope y'all read that too 😂😂 have a great New Year's Eve 💕