So what was she doing.

Aleyah POV
So why the hell where you with Ashley lamelo I ask him. It's not like that she was just there after what happened with legend he says. Huh- she was there I fucking went through it and always asked you how you were doing but you had to go to your hoe to feel secure and okay? I ask angrily. She isn't my hoe she just always been there a friend Aleyah he says. Whatever fuck you fuck all of this please handle my stuff Dallas I say leaving the room. Aleyah lamelo says grabbing my arm. Lamelo get your hands off of me okay I say getting out his grip and going up stairs. As I'm laying in the guest room while melo goes to workout. My phone starts ringing. Hello I say expecting it to be melo. Um Aleyah I know your going hang up but I wasn't trying to get with Melo I was just helping him out Ashley says. Well you don't need to be helping my man out he's fine bye I say about to hang up. Wait meet melo at the Olive Garden now it's an emergency she says hanging up. What what I say into the phone and getting up fast and going to my car with really nothing on.

Omg lamelo if your fucking dying I'm going be so mad I say leaving a voicemail to melo while I'm driving

Omg lamelo if your fucking dying I'm going be so mad I say leaving a voicemail to melo while I'm driving. As I get to the Olive Garden I go inside and see the whole family sitting down. What the hell I say going over to the table. Wassup y'all I say greeting them. Okayyyy Tina says smiling big. Why are all of y'all smiling I ask looking at all the family smiling. Umm echo what are you doing here I say looking down at the table seeing my sister and brother sitting at the table. Is this some therapy thing I ask. Just sit down melo says. As all of us are eating noni starts talking. Aleyah we love you and are so happy for you to be in our family she says. I love y'all to I say laughing a little. Congratulations mam the waiter says coming back to our table with a plate.

 Congratulations mam the waiter says coming back to our table with a plate

Huh wrong table sir I tell the waiter. Nah it's not Melos says getting down on a knee.

⚠️End of Chapter ⚠️
Whattt 😭😭😂😂I know some of y'all are surprised
Drop thoughts💗💗
Have a good day/night💕💕