♧𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜♧

꧁______________________________________꧂

Four years. They had spent four years planning for a moment that came when they least expected it. Why did they ever think it would be so clear cut? Why would it ever be planned the way they wanted? It was foolish and shortsighted and they would know to not do it again. The mistake had cost them their home at St. Clares, their assurance and confidence, and Mendoria's life.

Now two bodies lay discarded on the island. The rebels spent their nights hoping by some miracle that the soldiers wouldn't ruin his body. Cadens. They had kept it prepared for Cadens mother for so long that it felt almost a cruel joke for him to be left behind. And Mendoria- Ness and Conrad didn't even get to give her a proper witches burial. Her body was sti next to the fire place. The screams of the Whitethorn children would haunt whoever had heard them for years to come.

They couldn't just blatantly sail to the port closest to the island. While it was tempting to Dock at another side of Mendacium, try and find rebels and build a power base, Demaranta just seemed safer. They weren't tied to the queen like they had been before. Demaranta had a proper boarder now and security. This was war, and the Demarantan Palace was their new home base.

Ofcourse there were many issues they needed to discuss. What now? They needed to indicate to Demaranta that it had their support, and then also decide what to do next. Recruit any rebels, train and plan a siege, learn more about those reapers! That was another thing they didn't see coming. More than anything though, they were all so tired of seeing hardship. They needed a friendly face, a soft place to fall.

The biggest issue? Oh yeah, the Prince tied up in the hull of their ship, guarded 24/7. In hindsight, while it allowed them to escape without being attacked, they just placed a massive target on their back. Well...perhaps this was an opportunity to explain everything to Percy. Surround him with other friendly faces and then...break all the news about his mother.

They were about 2 days away from the island and 2 days to Demaranta. This was time to do any number of things. Decide what they would say to Marisol, explain where they had been, what they planned to do next, how long they would stay, any number of logistics.
Now though? There was time to sort out headspace and calm down. Something they all needed as the sun began rising into the sky.

꧁______________________________________꧂

Start with your oc doing whatever! This is all basically filler stuff so sort out drama and all that snazzy stuff