| Prologue |

Brandon Jordan aka Money was another 19 year old drug dealer who would shoot first and ask questions later. The streets respected him and woman drooled over him you had to be mentally retarted to fuck Money over. Like every other young nigga in the bricks Money raised himself, he watched his father kill his mother and an addict kill his father. After moving from group home to group home at the age of 10 Money got in the drug game, after years of trying to come up he met a local drug lord named CASH who gave him his street name. Like any other hood dealer trying to come up Money's bound to get into trouble, when he runs into 18 year old Stacey Branen who's dad is a local police officer who get's cash locked up he comes up with a scheme. Money thinks it's best if he gets close to her so he can get closer to her father.

Stacey Branen was your average middle class black girl. Livng in the Bricks was a choice her father thought would help her fit in as she got older. Growing up with addicts, drug dealers, and tricks running the streets all night she found comfort in her home. She only went out when she was with her friends it was a safety hazard just sitting on your porch. Stacey meets 19 year old Money who's a local drug dealer and becomes intruigued that he's so different from the normal hood nigga. When her father gives her an not so easy task she's in between choosing her heart or her fathers job.

When these two cross paths their relationship is immedietly a danger to everyone around them, can they just ignore the hate or will the choices be too much for them to handle?