Part One. I know its short but part two will come soon with a new pokemon book

As i stood in the heat of possibly the greatest fight of my life. I question if i will be able to overcome my attraction of the other fighter. Im up against the highly skilled swords man Prince Marth. It is currently Brawn vs. Brain, and in this case it looks like brain is surperior. As I hope i can win this fight realize Prince Marth standing there with the wind of the battlefeild blowing through his thick blue hair. I wonder what is wrong with me because ive never fealt this way about another guy before. I can only imagine what hes thinking. Marths Perspctive: Oh goodness Ike is so strong and handsome. I dont know how ive held my own when hes distracting me with that loveable face of his. Gladly nobody knows I actually have a crush on Ike. Ive wanted to make a move but i dont know how everyone would feel about it. He might not want to talk to me, everyone in the kingdom would look down on me. This is all so co nfusing for me. How can i express my feeligs without everyone hating me afterwords....

That was part 1! How did you like it? Please dont leave hate in the comments. Id really love some feedback from you guys though. Also part 2 is coming soon along with my new pokemon adventure book. Anyway have a nice day. Baiiii