Forget Me Not

Scarlett waited, and waited until it was well over a hour and then, she ran to her house the sun was well below the horizon and the cold was nipping at her skin.

I told her that she wouldn't make it...but I didn't stop her. She thought Her short red hair beginning to get fizzy due to the cold. Once she reached her house it was already past 11 and her curfew was 9:45. She crept inside the house all was deathly silent until the silence was broken by her father's loud snores.

thank god he's asleep. She leaned over the couch which held her father's sleeping body his mustache was fully gray and his ginger hair had more gray than ginger spots on his head. Scarlett leaned back and made her way to the closet by the door got out a black blanket and draped it over her father. She sighed and made her way to her room and plopped into her bed burrowing her face into her blue pillow. She was about to drift off to sleep after hours of being restless till her phone went off to revel a message.

Cam: Hey are you up sorry about earlier.

Scarlett stared in confusion and replied,
Scarlett: ok how can a dead guy text? about a few seconds later another respond appeared.
Cam: ok, my heat stopped for 1.5 minutes hate to brake it to you but, I'm alive.