just a walk to the park.

Scarlett woke up in a cold saweat she sat up and started to breathe heavily, her head fell into her hands and she stayed like for a few blond minutes. Once she recovered she picked up her head and looked at the side of her bed hoping to still see the sleeping Alice there, but only to find a empty floor, no blankets, no pillows, and no Alice. She looked to the other side of her bed to the dresser and grabbed her phone that was by the lamp, she scrolled through her messages to the one she thought she had with Cameron. There it was the whole conversation she had last night. She put the phone down, let out a quivering sigh, kicked the covers off of her and got up to check the time. The clock read 6:38. did I really wake up this early? She walked to the bathroom and took a long, scaling hot shower. She got out 15 minutes later and got dressed in a simple shorts with tights under and a red shirt. She brushed her hair and teeth and made her track to the kitchen to make her and her brother breakfast. Alfred came down soon after she came down and he went to the backyard and brought in a lean skinny gray hound that had green eyes and a brown collar around it's neck.

"um, bro what's that?"

"that, has a name. And it's name is Tony."

"Okay, fine just clean up after it." Alfred, her brother, nodded and studied his sister she narrowed his eyes and huffed.

"What's wrong?" He question. Though she did not show it she was stressed or nervous about something, what gave her away was how she squeezed her fingers white small beads of sweat around her forehead and her constantly tugging at her shirt, what gave her away was the "little things." Scarlett shook her head and put the eggs and hash browns on two plates and put one on one side of the table and one on the other. Alfred hastily sat down and ate while Scarlett did the same. Scarlett finished her food and put her plate in the sink and left her house without another word. She began walking to the park pondering.
is Alice alive, or dead, or was it just a dream it couldn't be the texts. She was interrupted by a hand grabbing her shoulder. Scarlett whipped around and faced the person and it was Tom. His eyes were clouded with sadness and he spoke very low, monotone voice and only said one thing that clarified all of her questions.

"Why is she dead."