Chapter 6: Let's Chuck Children Off A Cliff

Ah, mornings. It has many names. The start of a new day. The beginning of dawn. A constant reminder that our lives just suck in general. Yup. These are all perfect representation of the dreaded/wonderful thing known as morning.

   Jokes aside, a brand new day has arrived at Beacon Academy and our hero and the girls were still sleeping soundly. Naturally, the girls were still having the same dream as one another; marrying Y/n, having a lot of children and brutally torturing the people who abused them in the most horrifying manner possible, it would make the 'Saw' movies look like 'Sesame Street'.

    As for Y/n, he's...well... How do I put this... His dreams are...a little different from the norm. Especially the one he's currently having. You see, right now, he's having a dream about...riding a war-wagon that's powered by vodka with a tachanka mounted on it going 100 km per hour in the middle of some snowy forest, the man himself completely decked out in crusader armor as he's firing said tachanka at an army of fire-breathing chimpanzees that poop out chilli dogs and are brandishing the dildo bat from the Saints Row series.

   No, you are not reading this wrong. That is literally what Y/n is currently dreaming. And to anyone asking, yes, 99% of his dreams are crazy like this and no, last I check, the guy didn't smoke any weed before going to sleep. He's a strong advocate against drug usage. No, this is simply because...it's freaking Y/n. Knowing what that egotistical maniac would say, 'I'm the protagonist. It's only natural that my dreams match my awesomeness'. And the worst part is that it's kinda true in this book since he is, unfortunately, the protagonist.

   But enough about that. Unfortunately, like almost everything in this world, all good things must come to an end as our protagonist begins to awake as he prepares himself and his girlfriends for the upcoming Initiation.

Y/n: "Zzzz..."

   I said, as our protagonist gets up and prepares himself and his girlfriends for the Initiation.

Y/n: "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz........"

    I SAID, AS OUR FUCKING PROTAGONIST GETS HIS LAZY ASS UP, WAKES UP HIS GIRLS AND PREPARES HIMSELF FOR AN INITIATION THAT PRACTICALLY EVERYONE READING THIS KNOWS HE'LL ACE IT!!!!

Y/n: "*sleeptalking* You'll never take me alive, you fucking apes... I have the power of vodka on my side..."

   Oh, you have got to be kidding me... So, it's one of those days... Fine. It seems I have no choice but to pull out the big guns. To all the readers who are currently reading this, I'm really, really sorry. Please know whatever happens next, I really don't mean it. Okay... Deep breaths... In... Out... In... Out... Here we go...

   ....Anytime now....

  ....Just warming up and steeling myself for what's to come...

  ...Again, I don't really mean what I said so sorry if I offended some people. Okay, enough stalling. Here we go... Que the Pillar Men theme in 3....2...1...

   WEISS IS NOT BEST GIRL AND WHOEVER DISAGREES IS WRONG!!!!!!!!

[OST: 'Awaken' by JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Official Soundtrack]

*AIYAIYAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*