prologue

Hi Everyone this is my fist book here on wattpad so I don't know how well this will turn out any constructive criticism is helpful.  

I am looking forward to taking you on this journey with me

please do not copy or publish this book anywhere else all though don't know why you would want to it's mediocre at best.... anyway I don't own any of the images used.

------------------------------------------------

Flowers are small and delicate, so the smart ones grow thorns to protect themselves. I wasn't smart. I'm not a rose, I don't have thorns to protect me from the people who wish to pluck or crush me. What's even worse is when everyone else around you has grown fierce thorns that claw at you while you live in their garden. Their roots choking you out and their petals blocking the sunlight from reaching you.

Antheia is a quite Omega girl who tries to find the positive side to things even if there isn't one. she is sweet and loves flowers.  she is also a Runt and is looked down upon by the rest of the werwolves. she is smarter then she looks.

Alpha King Thaddeus is a rough man who has not smiled in a long  time. He is known as a ruthless ruler to the outside world, so how will he react when he finds his little Flower? will she fear him like everyone else or finally see what's behind his glare and harsh outlook on life. with his throne in the balance will they be able to connect or will there differences keep them apart.