Chapter 2

*Dinner Time*

"So how's school" Mother asked

"You know the usual." I responded with an annoyed tone

"And what's the usual?" She responded equally as hard

"You know just...... the usual." I responded to spite her

"You know what Annabelle I'm sick of this fucking attitude. Here I am trying to have a nice dinner with my daughter --- "

I scoffed at that

She gave me an angry look and continued

"Here I am trying to have a nice dinner with my daughter. I've done cooked us a good meal and ---"

"Cooked a good meal?!?" I gave her a bewildered look

"This food taste like shit"

I knew I've went to far when I seen the look on her face it's of pure anger. The next thing I know she's out the chair and coming on my side of the table.

She rips me from out of the chair and holds me up by my shirt. Come to think of it I think she's even ripping it but whatever I don't even really like this shirt anyway.

"Annabelle your mouth has gone a little bit to far" She spits in my face angrily

"And you know what happens to bad girls that don't know how to shut their little trap." She chuckles with mischief

"You know I'm getting real sick and tired of your mouth" She says still holding me angrily

"This punishment you'll be receiving ain't gone be like the rest and hopefully it serves you good cause I'm sick of it." She tugs me painfully towards the steps and throws me down

"Now go to your fucking room. I better not hear a sound from you." She chuckles darkly

"Your really gonna get it Annabelle." I hear on my way to my room

I ran up the rest of the steps and into my room, shut and locked the door.

Now I know your wondering why I was so quiet while she was handling me because I seemed like a little ball of fire that wasn't afraid of nothing; but I've learned from experience to not talk back when she's in my face like that and there's a hospital bill to prove it, and boy was she mad. She only took me to the hospital so she wouldn't have to deal with an injured me and make herself look like a hero, but things aren't the same we get in the seclusion of the house. She's got the town thinking she's a wonderful mom, doing everything right but she's just deceiving them. I wish dad was here but he's not and that's why things are the way they are.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for a punishment like I'm a little child; but don't let me fool you I'm terrified as hell of what's to come. I just put up a façade because I will not give her the satisfaction of seeing me that way.

So I'll just wait and see what she has in store cause apparently it "Ain't gone be like the rest".