Chapter 5: The T's you call it?

"Form another portal, quick" I said rapidly tapping Derrick's arm. He looked nervous, and before I knew it he was forcing me into another portal back to the tree house.

"Do you think she  saw us? What if she'll like expose us to the whole school?" I was so worried I couldn't think about this right now. I was stressing, what if a grey hair was growing right now. I saw a dark purple and black portal being formed.

"Where are you bouta go?" I asked.

"That's not me. Mines isn't even that color!" He assured. Nyoamii walked through the portal. Oh lord. She was one of the fairishes too? Why did this have to happen today? Any day actually.

"I've been wondering who the others were." Nyoamii spoke.

"What the heck?! Did you really have to come? What were you even doing in the Forest anyway? What, Were you just gonna come and steal my powers too?" I couldn't think. Why of all crazy creeps in the world it had to be this one? I looked at Derrick, who gently whispered in my ear.

"Isn't that your uh enemy?"

"Yea, why are you still here?" I said

And with that, she formed another portal and was gone.

                  -AT SCHOOL-

I walked to the bathroom. Nervous knowing that I will see Nyoamii in about 45 minutes. I stopped say my locker grabbing my books.

"So, how long have you known about you and Derrick? Maybe we could ya know get together and find the last one." Nyoamii came up to my locker leaning against it as if we were cool. I wanted to say yes but I couldn't return to bring her friend anymore.

"No, I think me and Derrick got it." I said with a fake smile, and walked away. At the lunch table, I leaned over to Derrick.

"Did Nyoamii talk to you?" I asked. As his light brown eyes started back.

"Yea and she said that you rejected her. You know that we need help finding the forth one."

"Yea but you know I don't like her and were not even friends anymore."

"That was over 6 years ago. Can't ya get past that one incident?" He was right that was a long time ago and we used to be like best friends. Maybe I could give her a chance.

"Did I hear something about you giving me chance?"

" Oh crap, What the heck, you creep. And no I think you were just listening too hard." I gave Derrick a quick glance, he was eye balling me. Technically telling me to just forgive her. I stood up and walked away. Not really knowing where I was going, but I knew that whenever I was going somewhere to walk with confidence. I was stopped by the sight of something.

"Curtis, what are you doing?" I could tell that I had shocked him. He turned around with fear on his face. He was leaned up against another girl. She looked at me.

"And who are you?" I was kinda upset but Curtis looked like a guy that would be a player anyway.

"Sorry, but I'm his girlfriend."  Her red lipstick looking bold.

"He has a girlfriend and you're not it."

"No that's his side chick."

"And you're okay with that. Uh you're nasty. Go back to kissing ya girl. Don't be expecting to go back to Ciera either." I walked back into the cafeteria. A little bit disappointed. Curtis was a player and I definitely don't want my best friend gettin hurt by him.