Goodbye (Part 3/3)

Goodbye (Part 3/3)

   Killua Zoldyck x Reader Fan Fiction

©All Rights Preserved

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU. THANKS! <3

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

The ship swayed dangerously and the barrels kept rolling around inside the cabin. There was a storm coming and you were already in the middle of the sea so the ship could not turn back anymore. And if the ship did, it would just cause so much wreck.

You sat by a wall, holding your suitcase protectively and trying not to get nauseated. You hated it when you were in a vehicle that moves too much and you hated storms.

You shrieked when a loud sound of thunder rang through the ship and the ship shook fairly. You were trembling in fear and there was no one to calm you down.

"LOOK OUT!" You heard and turned to your left, but was too late to dodge a barrel flying towards you.

Everything went black.

Your Point of View

"Aahh!! I'm late!!" You panicked as you continued rushing through the crowds in the streets of YorkNew, bumping and apologizing to those people. You were running towards your new job destination, Blue Feather Café, since you were the most important worker right now. It had been two years and now, you were the one who bakes the most tastiest and most beautiful cakes around YorkNew.

You suddenly remembered the need to call your manager to tell him you were going to be late so you started searching for your phone in your pouch, ignoring those who bumps slightly against you.

But then, you slammed into a hard wall. A wall of muscles. You stumbled backwards and tripped on your own feet, sending you to fall backwards. And before you could completely fall, a hand caught your elbow and pulled you into that wall of muscles that sent powerful sparks cross all over you. You didn't notice that your pouch fell to the concrete and the things came rolling out of it.

"Wah! Gomenasai!!" You apologized and pulled away, before picking up your valuables. The guy hesitantly helped you, and you took this chance to scan his figure.

He was wearing a royal blue hoodie and some faded blue jeans, and you knew he had a nice, tad body underneath--- What the heck? You shook that thought instantly but what caught your attention was how his eyes were hidden underneath the hood.

You quickly snapped out of it when he handed out your valuables. You took it, and your fingertips touched, sending some little sparks. A thing that you thought you would never feel after all those years. You stood up and he did the same.

"Ano... (Uhh...) I'm really really sorry!" You bowed slightly before looking up into him quickly. His lips were in a thin, straight line, making you think he really doesn't like you. But the corner of his lips were twitching, making you think otherwise.

You were about to say something when the guy turned round and started walking away. You didn't know what came into you when you shouted,

"Please come to Blue Feather's Café at 8 pm! My treat!"

He stopped and looked over his shoulder, and resumed walking away.

It seems like a yes. You thought with a slight smile on your face, but it quickly fell when you realized it. Why the heck am I smiling??