Gon x Reader Preview

A Gon x Reader Fan Fiction.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

You stared at the paper the doctor gave you in disbelief. It couldn't be.. It's just impossible...

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)..." The doctor said. Your butler, James, stared wide-eyed at the doctor before his eyes darkened and he grabbed the doctor's collar.

"Impossible." The butler hissed. "She's too young to have it!"

"I'm sorry, sir, but we re-checked everything and it's positive!" The doctor panicked and held the butler's wrist. James pushed him to the wall and growled dangerously.

"Stop." James froze as you commanded him, not wanting to disobey. His hands slowly let go of the doctor as the doctor slid down to the floor.

"Let's go home." You whispered and crumpled the paper and walked out of the office. James gave the doctor a final glare before following you.

You two went directly to the limousine and went home. As you reached the mansion, you ran towards your room, locking it, and jumping on your bed, crying.

You hated it. You hated that everything was slowly fading away from you. Even your life.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

4 Months Later...

"Neh, Gon!" The anti-gravity black haired boy turned to the silverette as he waved a piece of paper.

"Here, this is quite an easy quest, for some big money." He handed Gon the paper and it was written that they were to fight a floor master in public. Killua could do this but Gon had something better in mind.

"Nah. This one's better." Gon huffed and teared the paper from the quest board and gave it to Killua. The silverette's sapphire eyes widened as he read it.

"What??!" Killua looked up at him with wide eyes. "Your not serious, are you??!"

"It'd help someone rather than for some entertainment. I got bored." Gon shrugged and stared at the paper. Killua scrunched up his nose and crossed his arms.

"I disagree." Killua huffed. Gon's left eye twitched in annoyance as his calm stare turned into a glare. Even though 4 years has passed, the two were still bestfriends but sometimes, they have different choices and to break it up...

"Rock, paper, scissor!" Gon and Killua quickly started Janken, and as usual.. Gon won.

Killua glared at his fist and back to Gon's open palmed hand. Killua sighed exasperatedly and put both of his hands behind his neck, showing defeat. Gon grinned at him.

"Fine. You win." Killua rolled his eyes.

"Yosh! Let's go!!" Gon cheered and turned happily to follow the map behind the flyer.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Hey guys! So I wanna give you guys some preview and I wanna hear some suggestions for the title that sums up all of this. Comment below and I'll choose what I think is best and would dedicate the very first chapter of the Gon x Reader to him/her. Thanks guys for the support Nd Bye! :*