chapter 1 Smurfs meet smurfettes

After the celebration of having back smurfette from being a lump of clay smurfette (voiced by Demi Lovato) shows the smurfettes around and meet the Smurfs she's made three new friends smurflily (voiced by Ariel winter) smurfblossom (voiced by Ellie kemper) and smurfstorm (voiced by Michelle Rodriguez) were sitting on a bench so she asked them ,so do you guys want to live here?, they replied,sure, yes, i don't know?, what stormy don't you want stay here?, smurfette asked yeah but still I'm still going to missed smurfy grove smurfette seeing them sad and upset but she cheers them up , don't worry this will be your new home I'll ask papa to build something that will remind you of your old home they feel happy stormy said happily thanks smurfette. they heard a voice what are you four doing? It was grouchy smurf(voiced by Jake Johnson)
Smurfette said ,oh hey grouchy we were just, and grouchy broke it , leaving. smurflily asked ,what are you grouchy about, grouchy pointed at his bench and said , this is my bench I come here same day and, until smurfette finished it ,oh let me guess and you grouch, grouchy said exactly, smurfette asked to her friends do you girls want go to see brainy they said yeah, okay, alright, well grouchy have fun being grouchy as they left grouchy smiled slowly.