chapter 2 brainy's lab

As they made it to brainy's mushroom brainy (voiced by Danny pudi) sawed smurfette she greeted ,hey brainy, brainy said ,ah smurfette your here when he sees smurflily smurfblossom and smurfstorm with her he greeted to them ,oh hey blossom hey lily hi stormy, they greeted to him back ,hi brainy hey brainy blossom said hi to brainy but dreamily ,hiii brainy, brainy giggled when blossom greeted to him ,anyway welcome to my lab,

Your just in time to show my latest invention again the smurfy thing finder test subject hefty smurf(voiced by Joe manganiello) oh hey smurfette ahem I mean hey smurfette hey blossom said,I think he likes you stormy said that thing safe right brainy said is it safe of course I get back here if i were you snappy bug day one smurfy thing finder test one ready hefty Roger that brainy it works of course it works blossom hefty said wow this thing really gets me stormy so what did it do it holds on to hefty's personal track super strength which I sturd to this I called it brainy's super smurfy power fuel he hand it to blossom all clear yeah when say things like all clear it makes no sense to me until clumsy (voiced by jack mcbrayer) showed up and knocked over the power fuel out of blossom's  hand and made a hole in the wall hi clumsy your just in time to witness scientific history when nosey(voiced by Kelly Asbury) oh what's going on in here none of your business nosey hmm well alright hefty said hey you what let's go and see what's handy up to they all agreed with hefty good idea you bet sure oh yeah why not okay hefty so the left and went to see handy.